Chapter 76- Every kiss begins with - No way

Sorry it had to be short. But trust me, it's worth the shortness. (Just like me, 5 ft 2)

Flynn P.O.V:

Eva had that evil smile on her face that Harley never noticed.

"Why are you here?"

"My church attends the "church" banquet too,"she tilted her head. "So I'm not stalking you."

"We both know who you are." I looked at Harley.

"Hey Eva,"she scratched her head,"Why don't we switch seats?"

Eva got up. "I was fine sitting by Flynn, but okay." She walked over to May and Harley and sat beside me.

"Could you guys just be done already?,"I whispered to her.

"I'm planning on it. It's getting weird having her everywhere I go."

"Finally."

"Harley,"May stood up with Zoe beside her. "Do you wanna come help Zoe with something?"

"Yeah, sure,"Harley got up.

That was weird. I squinted at May as they walked away then looked at Eva. She was talking to some of the other kids. I sipped a spoon of the soup that I forgot was infront of me and then rested my elbow on the table and hand under my chin.

"Haven't you heard about table manners, Flynn?,"Eva looked at me with a raised brow. "No elbows on the table."

"Haven't you heard of the eleventh commandment, Eva? Thou shall- mind your damn business."

She giggled and shook her head. "You know Flynn we could've been friends. I actually think you're a cool guy."

"Am I supposed to be flattered? Because all I am is annoyed."

"I've been watching you,"she leaned foward putting her arms on the table,"and I've noticed something. We share a type."

"A type? A type of what?"

She laughed. "Taste, Flynn. Taste."

"What the f-"

"Okay so, listen to this. You're gonna be so mad."

I knew she was crazy but not this crazy.

"So, I was standing over by my mom, at the adults table." She turned around and pointed at the table, "See that table over there?....Of course you do-," she looked at me again."See how easy it is to watch the people sitting there? That's how easy it was for me to watch you...and Zoe,"she smirked. "But before you say anything, let me finish. So, my mom says I'm acting stupid."

"You're acting stupid? I thought it was natural."

She laughed. "This is why I like you. You've got an angry sense of humor. Anyway, my mom thinks I'm straight and she's telling everyone at church that me being with Harley is a rumor. So, I'm going to prove to her that I'm bisexual and I'm going to make her look like a liar to the church."

"What are you talking about?"

"I hate her. Long story short, she's a lying deceiving bitch. So, we both got a thing for girls with good hearts and we both got horrible moms. I want a good girl, you want a good girl. I would pick Zoe but she's a little too good for me, plus she's got this happy thing about her. It's just annoying and creepy...You find that attractive, don't you Flynn? You did date Heather-"

"You need to shut up."

"I knew you would get mad. Just wait till you see what I do to Harley. She's so sweet she wouldn't even bother to stop me."

I chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Her smile wiped off.

"She's dumping you're annoying ass, today."

She turned her head. Her smile came back. "Not for long."

I heard Harley giggling and looked over at her. Both her and May were on their way back to the table.

Eva stood up.

"Eva, what are you doing?"

She modeled over to Harley.

Harley smiled at her. "Hey, Eva. What's-"

Eva kissed her.

I was praying that Harley would punch her or something, but she just froze. I quickly stood up. The place became quiet and the people who saw were shutting up the others. Harley's grandparents were staring at her and Eva's mom looked devastated and embarrassed and me? I wanted to strangle her on the spot.