Chapter 110- Karma

"She's a really really crazy,"Albert laughed. "I like her."

Flynn tilted his head and squinted at Albert.

I laughed and shut off my phone. "You're so adorable,"I pinched his cheek. "So we need to get this done. How's everyone doing with the whole prom thing?,"I looked at Hayden.

"Everyone what's to vote for her,"he shrugged. "They're saying what I said."

"And what did you say exactly?,"Albert crinkled his nose, and continued scrolling through his laptop.

"That she's been fighting for everyone's rights behind the scenes and no one has been paying attention to her, and that she needs this."

"You sound like you believe what you're saying."

"I would actually think the same thing of she wasn't making me look like an idiot,"Flynn added.

"You two are stupid,"Albert shook his head. "She's been making tons of people look like idiots on her vlog. Not just you Flynn. And she's only doing this to you because no one knows May. You're popular. She puts your name on the caption and everyone clicks her video."

"Albert's right,"I looked at Flynn. "Lola may have had a positive idea in the beginning. Her aim was going nowhere with people so he tried to expand it by making people look bad...Wait, what did she do to you again?,"I looked Albert.

"She made a video about me hacking other girls computers. Something I did because she asked me to. Karma's a bitch ain't it."

"So what are we going to do with a bunch of videos and a recording?,"Hayden folded his arms.

I smiled. "Since you refused to break up with Lola, you're probably going to be prom king, so here's the plan..."

* * *

"There,"Albert smiled at the laptop screen. "I'm done with the video."

"Can I see it?,"I rushed over to him.

"Hey,"he stood infront of my desk. "You're watching it on the May fourteenth just like everyone else."

"I don't trust you,"I pointed at him.

He laughed. "Harley, there's nothing dirty in the video. All you need to worry about now is if people actually vote for her. You guys need to make sure she gets votes."

"She's making people look bad, we're gonna make her look bad."

"High five son,"Albert shouted.

I hit his hand hard.

"Ow! Seriously?"

"Don't call me son..son."

I'm sorry it had to be so short. This is probably the shortest chapter I've ever written. That's because the prom chapter will be....chapters. One or more of them will be posted tomorrow, and the new book (Could you be more stupid?) will be posted tomorrow also. So be sure to check it out.