Chapter 112- Prom pt2: Vote for me

Posting the next chapter at 4: 30 (New York time) There will be two more chapters after that but they will be posted on Sunday. Also, I am posting the first chapter of "Could you be more stupid?" now so check it out.

Flynn helped me get out of the limo. Hayden had dropped of near Lola's block. Turns out he didn't even get the limo for them both. She did. And Flynn thought I was bossy.

We walked up the steps and handed in our tickets. Flynn helped me slip on my corsage, then we walked into the hall.

Everyone was dancing.

May immediately starting dancing. I joined her.

Flynn laughed

Flynn laughed. "You guys are awesome. Come on-"

Albert appeared all dressed up in his suit with a bag on his back. "Ladies and gentlemen,"he ran his hand through his hair. "Wait, where's prom king?"

"He's getting the wicked queen,"May stopped dancing. "I need some punch." She grabbed my arm and pulled me away.

* * *
Flynn P.O.V:

Albert handed me his bag. "Let's go to the electronics room."

"What? No. I wanna hang out with my girlfriend-"

"We need to set up."

"Prom queen doesn't announce till eleven."

"It's already nine. You guys were late."

"That's because we had to wait for May and Harley. Not because you don't have a date-"

"I do have a date...with destiny."

"Dude, I will punch you."

"No I'm serious. I have a date with Destiny."

"I don't know a Destiny. Destiny who?"

"Destiny's Child."

"Grrr. Let's just do this thing."

I looked at Harley.

She was "break dancing" with May.

* * *

Harley P.O.V:

I watched Flynn walk away with Albert.

"I guess it's just us girly,"May ran peace signs across her eyes and shook her hips.

I giggled then I followed.

She suddenly stood straight. "Wow. Are you kidding me? I hate her even more now."

I looked back

I looked back. "God."

"Told you."

She tucked her arm in Hayden's, then she suddenly pointed at me.

"Oh goodness, they're coming towards us,"May turned towards the food and started chugging handfuls in her mouth.

I held my head high and folded my arms.

"Harley."

"Lola."

"Lola,"May put a cheeto stick in her mouth.

"June,"Lola raised a brow at her.

"It's May actually-"

"July, August, September, October-"

"Okay shut up now,"May pointed at her. "Zip it. Annoying little brat. I'll be at a table if you need me...Before I kill this bi-"

"Okay,"I stopped her before she could cause anymore...drama. "I'll catch up."

She hissed at Lola then she walked away.

"I'm glad she got out of her shell,"Lola put her hand on her hip. "Almost felt sorry for her."

"I'll go find us a table,"Hayden glared at her head. "Before I kill her myself,"he walked beside me and whispered.

I tried not to laugh.

"I like your dress,"she looked me up and down. "Goes well with you pale skin."

I squinted at her. "We're really doing this cheesy fake complimenting thing? Okay. I love yours. Goes well your tan orange Donald Trump lookin' ass-"

"Wooo!,"the boy holding a camera in his han cheered. "You girls are feisty. Keep it going."

"Go away!,"Lola shouted stomping her foot.

"Oh wow. I just wanted some footage of the competing queens but I'll step back." He started walking away.

"Oh wait, you do?,"she followed him, standing infront of the camera. "Vote for me as prom queen," she grinned. "I mean..who else could you vote for? Harley Branson? The girl who makes fun of her dead ex?"

"Again with the stories, Lola,"I sighed.

They boy turned the camera on me.

"I don't think it matters who you vote for guys,"I looked at the camera. "I just want you to know that if you vote for Lola you're voting for a pathological liar-"

"I'm not the liar here,"she stepped infront of me,"she is. She is freaking
..stupid...Grrr!"

"You just acted like an idiot on camera,"I smiled at her.

"Wait,"she looked at the boy,"you're going to cut that out right?"

"Oh, we're doing alot of cutting,"he smiled.

* * *

Flynn P.O.V:

"Awesome footage Jeffery,"Albert gave him a fist bump. Can't wait to add it to the rest of the video."

Jeffery nodded. "It's about time that vlog gets taken down. It's messing with the school newspaper. The competition isn't good for our group."

"Yeah, whatever, man."

"Aren't you done with school Jeff?,"I looked at him.

"Yeah, but I've got kids left behind, just like she does. There can't be a vlog and a newpaper. It just won't work."

"Go away Jeff,"Albert waved his hand at him.

Jeffrey shook his head and walked out of the room.

I groaned. "I've got a girlfriend and her best friend waiting out there for me-"

"Go, I'll do this on my own."

"Thank you." I got up and walked out of the room.