Chapter 36- Drink the pain away

I laid on my bed with my notebook, trying to study. I couldn't concentrate. One minute I was blushing and biting my lip, the next minute I was crying and wiping my cheeks, and the minute after that, I was screaming into my pillow. I didn't tell Flynn that May had taped us in his car, but from the heavy knock on the door I could tell he found out.

I ran down the steps and opened the door.

Flynn flew inside. "What is May's problem?"

I acted clueless.

"She taped us in my car. Does she have some mental illness you haven't told me about?"

I stared at the floor, paralyzed. She was risking everything for me. "I've never seen her act like this before."

"We have to get that phone."

"We?"

"Yes we. We need to delete that video."

"She probably changed her password by now."

"You can try it."

"I'm freaking out,"I started shaking.

This was the girl I was trying to avoid. The girl I wore black to cover up. I was the soft girl again. The girl who freaked out in intense situations.

He hugged me. "Don't worry, alright?"

I frowned. Everything was going down hill.

* * *

I walked over to May. Instead of the angry, betrayed look, she looked scared and nervous.

"I'm sorry,"she started crying. "For everything."

"I'm sorry too-"

"I'm really really sorry."

I squinted at her. "What did you do?"

She broke down.

I stared at her in horror. She shared the video. I looked around for Flynn. I noticed people running in the opposite direction. I followed them.

"Hayden...Stop!," I heard Flynn shout.

I quickly pushed to the front.

Hayden was on top of Flynn. He punched him in the face.

I shrieked and then rushed over to them. I pushed Hayden off of Flynn and helped him up.

"I knew this seductive twit was using you,"he shouted. "I just knew it...but I denied it. I.. I can't believe you, Harley,"he backed up. "I really can't believe you." He pushed through the crowd.

I looked at Flynn.

He frowned, wiping the blood from his nose.

* * *

I sat on the football field, alone staring at my phone. May had apologized through text. She showed Hayden the video as revenge for what Flynn said to her,(I had no clue what he said), and they slept together as revenge. How stupid could she be? I couldn't believe that things went this far in just two months and a couple of days. And I still had eight more to go.

I wiped the tears off my cheek.

"Harley?,"Megan stood above me.

"Huh?,"I looked up at her.

"Hey,"she sat down beside me. "You and Flynn huh?"

I looked at her.

"Poor Hayden thought you two were sleeping together.... Who knew he liked you like that, huh?"