Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Austin's POV*

"Come on Hailey you need some sleep." I said as she sighed.

"I cant leave. What if she wakes up? What if sh-" I put my finger to her lips as I looked into her dull brown eyes. Tears slowly fell as she sighed. "Come on" I said slipping my hand in hers leading her to the door.

"Please don't leave me."

Hailey's POV*

"Please don't leave me." I turned to see Brylee looking at me with her brown eyes. I walked over and laid a hand on her leg.

"Hey baby girl. How are you?"

"I'm fine" she mumbled.

"I'm sorry for-"

"I'm not mad." She said looking at me.

"Really?!" I practically screamed. Excitement going off like a firework in my stomach.

"I'm upset because you broke your promise." She said looking at me with sad eyes.

"What promi-" I started but stopped realizing what she meant.

*Flashback*

"Hailey!" my four year old sister yelled running into my room.

"Brylee!" I said mocking her. She pouted out her lip tilting her head to the side.

"Do you love me?" she asked walking over sitting on my bed.

"Yes, very much so." I said hugging her small body. She looked up at me tears streaming down her cheeks rapidly. "What's wrong Bri?" I asked using her nickname I gave her a while back.

"Daddy don't love me." She said looking at her thumbs.

"But Mommy and I love you extra" I said bringing a smile to her face.

"Promise you will never leave me" she said holding out her small pinky.

"I promise."

*Flashback over*

"You remember that?" I asked her. She nodded her head but soon wincing in pain.

"It's the only thing that kept me from not giving up." she said tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Hello Ms. Peters. How are you" He asked her. She smiled at him.

"I've been better." She said laughing a bit.

"We are going to run some tests and then you can maybe go home" he said. I stood up and walked back to the group.

"How is she?" Austin asked. I smiled slightly sitting down.

"They are going to run some tests and if she can she will go home either today or tomorrow." I said yawning.

"Go to sleep" Austin said to me. I nodded laying my head on his shoulder.

"Ms. Prescott?" The doctor said as I groaned standing up. "She is free to go." He said as Brylee came out from behind him walking over to me.

"Thank you so much.."

"James." He said holding out his hand I shook it thanking him again before walking out with my sister. We all piled in the car one by one.

"Where to now?" Niall asked.

"Lets go home." I said as he nodded driving back to the house. I closed my eyes and drifted into a much needed sleep.

*~**~*~**~*

Happy Saturday! (: I love you guys so much!

Have any of you heard any update on Austin?? I haven't heard a thing and i was wondering if any of you have!

If you need to talk about anything i am here! Love you guys.

If you have any ideas for the story please tell me in the comments.

"Remeber that the Lord your God is the only God and the he is faithful. He will keep his covenant and show his constant love to a thousand generations of those who love him and obey his commands." Deuteronomy 7:9

Follow my instagram- austin_mahomie_4_life

Muah XOXO (;