Chapter 6

"Last point wins" Austin says with an Evil smirk on his face. I roll my eyes as he passed me the ball. I dribble in front of him. I dribbled around him, but tripped on someones food sending crashing into the pavement.

"What the heck Taylor?" Cara said walking over to her. I examined my hand. It wasnt bad, but it was bleeding. Alex, Zach, and Robert helped me up as Austin stood there shocked. I walked over to Taylor and Cara.

"Guys it was an accident" I said calmly. Cara scoffed at me.

"Accident? We stuck her foot out making you do a face plant."

"Couldn't do much worse" Taylor commented.

"Oh and you look better? Go put a bag over your head" When it came out. I instantly regretted it.

"Im sor-" I started but was pushed to the ground. Okay, How many times will this happen?

"Thats enough!" Austin screamed. He turned to me as anger swarmed his eyes.

"Its all your Fault Hailey! I wish you never have came. You ruined everything!" Tears sprung to my eyes.

"We were only your friend because your Aunt told us to!" That hurt. I turned to walk away but someone grabbed my arm, Alex gave me pleading eyes. I shook it off as I walked into the hotel.

I packed all my things and called my Step brother Connor.

"Hello?"

"Connor please come and get me"

"Where are you I will be right there!"

"At the hotel outside of L.A." He hung up as I sat and sat on the curb as it started to rain. I put my head and my hands and cried.

"Hailey!" a voice called. I turned yo see Zach, Robert, Alex, and Cara running over to me. I ran up to them and hugged them all tightly.

"Hailey Please dont go" Zach said.

"Im going with my brother for a few weeks. I'll be fine" I said smiling through my tears.

"Is it true?" I asked "What Austin said. Did my Aunt put you up to this?" They all looked down. I shook my head at them and heard my brothers car behind me.

"Bye" I put my stuff in the car and got in the back seat with Kian and Ricky. Yes the boys of O2L.

"Your freezing" Kian said as he wrapped a blanket around my shivering arms. I smiled at him.

I looked back to see Alex screaming at Austin, but Austin watched us drive away.

When we got back to there house we got out and we sat in the livingroom.

"Why did you want me to come get you?' Connor asked.

"I kinda got into with the one if the guys and he told me that they werent really my friends they were just being nice." I said tears falling freely. Ricky hugged me as I cried onto his shirt.

"Hailey Go to bed" Connor said sweetly. I nodded and walked up the stairs. I climbed into bed letting the darkness consume me.

*A couple of months later*

I laid in my bed looking at the wall as my mind swarmed with thoughts.

I have gone back to being depressed again. I just miss the crew. Alex Skyped me and told me that Austin and Taylor got into a huge fight and broke up. But I still cant face Austin. What would I say? I couldn't just run up to him and kiss him. That would just make everything awkward.

"Hailey!" Trevor yelled jumping on top of me. We have always been really close.

"Whats wrong?" He asked.

"Just thinking."

"Whats bothering you Hailey? You cant keep it bottled up inside you."

"Well, I just miss Austin" I cried hugging him for dear life as he hugged me.

"Shh.. Hailey, You have 5 guys here that love you and would do anything for you."

"Last time someone said that, They died" I sobbed.

"Trevor I want my parents back!" I screamed as I kicked and screamed. He tried to calm me but it never worked I stood up throughing my phone against the wall making in shatter.

"Hailey.." Trevor started but I through a glass making it shatter. I fell to my knees as Trevor Hugged me. I put my face in his chest as the door swung open to reveal 4 worried faces. They looked to see all the glass around the room.

Trevor picked me up and carried me downstairs. We all sat in the livingroom in silence.

"Whats really wrong with you?" Connor asked. I looked down not knowing what to say.

"Im just broken"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Sucky Chapter.. Im sorry I have been really busy with basketball practice, eating, sleeping, and school

If this gets 5 votes I WILL update earlier than Saturday.. But if not, you will have you wait.. sorry not sorry.

If you guys have any ideas.. inbox or comment below if you like the story! (:

2 Timothy 4:7

I have done my best in the race, I have run the full distance, and I have kept the faith.