Chapter 8

"Thank you for coming" Austin smiled at the fans as they left.

The dream I had has had me on the edge all day. I fear losing Austin to whoever it was in my dream.

"Oh my Gosh you and Austin would be so cute" The young mahomie gushed. I smiled at her.

"Why thank you" I smiled at her as she walked off. Maybe for once everything will be alright.

***

"Lets play-" Cara started but my phone started to ring.

"Hello?"

"Hailey! How are you?" My cousin Calie said. I rolled my eyes in annoyment.

"What do you need Callie?"

"Can I stay with you for couple of weeks?"

"Im on tour with Lisa"

"Great pick me up at the airport! Bye" I hung up and groaned loudly.

"I havr to go pick up my cousin be back" I mumbled walking out the door and to the airport.

****

"Hailey!" Callie yelled walking over to me. "I missed you!"

"what are you really here for?" I questioned.

"You silly" she said as we walked back to the bus.

"Guys this is Callie" Austin starred at her and walked up to her.

"Hi beautiful.. Im Austin."

Oh no.. Its happening...

*~**~*~**~*

HAPPY SATURDAY GUYS!!! If you guys like it comment below! I love you all! ♥

Romans 8:32

Certainly not God, who did not even keep back his own Son, but offered him for us all! He gave us his Son-will he not also freely give us all things?