Chapter 7

*1 month later*

"Hailey!" Connor yelled standing at the door. I grabbed my basketball jogging over to him.

"Yes Connor?" I smiled. He handed me a letter. I furrowed my eyebrows together opening the letter slowly. My eyes lit up.

Justin Bieber Tickets to his concert tonight

"OH MY GOSH CONNOR THANK YOU!" He laughed at my outburst. I hugged him tightly. I ran upstairs. I hopped in the shower. After 30 minutes or so I got out wrapping a towel around my cold body. I ran a brush through my hair and walked to my closet. I picked out a pretty simple outfit, a white sundress with a brown belt and brown cowboy boots. I smiled at my master piece. I started by curling my long brown hair into natural looking curls. I applied very light, but natural looking makeup. I smiled grabbing my phone and running downstairs.

"You look gorgeous" Trevor smiled at me in a friendly way.

"You dont look bad yourself" I smirked as he turned around shaking his booty making me laugh uncontrollably.

"Hailey! Trevor! Lets go" Ricky yelled walking out the door with the rest of them following. This is going to be a fun night.

****

"WHAT THE HECK CONNOR!? WHY DID YOU DO THIS? WERE YOU EVEN THINKING ABOUT ME?" I screamed at Connor and the boys. Instead of then Justin Bieber concert I thought I was coming to, they brought me to Austins concert.

"Weren't thinking about you? This is the reason we did this! We want you to be happy and sitting on your butt all day, being depressed all the time isnt going to help you Hailey!" Trevor said. I looked down shifting my weight from one foot to another. He was right. I felt tears fall from my eyes as two arms wrapped.around me.

"I miss him" I mumbled.

"Shh.." Sam whispered in my ear as I whipped my eyes.

"I think I'm in Love with Austin"

"I'm in love with you too" I turned around to see Austin standing there. I ran up to him wrapping my arms around his neck. Getting multiple 'awes' from the boys

"I missed you" I whispered as I smiled at him. He smiled back at me. Man, I missed him. Every little thing about him is perfect. His smile makes me instantly break out into a smile. His eyes capture me in a trance every time I look into them. His voice gives me this felling that.. uhh I dony even know. He is just so, Perfect.

"I missed you too Hailey" I smiled at him once again.

"Im so sorry"

"Austin its okay" I smiled.

"You forgive me?" He asked his eyes filling with joy.

"Yes but its going to take a while to be able to trust you completely." I say looking into his eyes as the fill with sadness. Way to go Hailey, ruin his mood.

"I think our work here is done boys.." Connor said as they left. I looked into Austins eyes. Noticing he was leaning in. I did to. Our lips were inches apart..

"Hailey wake up! We are gonna be late for my meet and great!" Someone said. I opened my eyes to see Austin looking at me worried.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"It was just a dream. All just a dream"

*~**~*~**~*

If this gets 5 votes I will update earlier than Saturday! I love you guys so much!

Comment Please and tell me if you like it!

Philippians 2:3-4

Don't do anything from selfish ambition or from a cheap desire to boast, but be humble toward one another, always considering others better than yourselves. And look out for one another's interests, not just for your own.