Chapter 3

"Austin give it back!" Robert screamed trying to grab his phone from Austin. I laughed so hard I was crying.

"Austin give it back" Mama Mahone said as we all ran to sit on the couch.

"Now be quiet!" She hissed walking away. I snorted out a laugh as they all looked at me. I smiled as we watched Pitch Perfect.

*~**~*

"Wake up Hailey!" Austin said jumping on me. I groaned as The cold winter air hit me. I shivered as I sat up.

"Are you Ok?" Austin asked. I nodded walking to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and looked in the mirror. I put my hair in a pony tail and put on a pair of sweats and a sweatshirt.

"Goodmorning!" I said as I walked into the kitchen. They all smiled and continued to eat their cereal. I sat on the couch and waited for them to finish.

"Austin you have rehearsals in 10" Dave said stepping onto the tour bus. Austin nodded following Dave off the bus and into the venue.

"Are you ok?" Cara asked with the rest of the crew behind her.

"Yea.." I said standing up.

"No. Stay here" Cara said pushing me down onto the couch.

"No I feel fine!" I said getting agitated. She groaned as we walked out the door.

"We will meet at the food court in about an hour?" Alex suggested as we all nodded. I walked off with Cara.

"You and Austin" She smiled as we walked into Hollister. I turned to her and glared.

"We are not!" I said laughing. I rolled my eyes as we looked around.

"I'm getting this!" She smiled running away. I rolled my eyes as I felt a tap on my shoulder. I spun around to see a girl about my age with blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Excuse me" she said "Arent you friends with Austin Mahone?" She asked sweetly. I nodded and smiled at her. We talked for a while until Cara got back.

"Hailey You ready?" She asked looking at me. I nodded and went to leave

"Hey can I uhh.. get your number? I think we could be great friends." She said. I nodded handing her my phone.

"Bye!" she smiled as I smiled back walking out.

*~**~*

"Thank You San Antonio!" Austin yelled running back stage.

"You did great!" I smiled hugging his torso. He hugged me quickly rubbing his sweat on me.

"Eww! Go take a shower sweaty little pig!" He chuckled rolling his eyes playfully and ran away. I walked around backstage.

"Having Fun?" A voice asked. I turned to see Taylor, the girl I met at Hollister. I laughed nodding my head. She smiled walking over to me.

"Can I meet The boys??" She begged.

"Sure!" I said dragging her to the dressing room.

"Hey guys this is Taylor!" I said as she locked eyes with Austin.

"Hi Im Taylor!" She giggled obviously flirting.

"Hi Taylor. I'm Austin" He said winking at her. Suddenly I felt sick, Why am I felling like this. I sat down as we all talked about nonsense.

"I should go.." Taylor said sadly. In a way, I was relieved. I saw Austin lean over and The rest of them nod.

"Come on tour with us?"

------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a sucky chapter.. :(

I needed some Drama.. but nothing to much yet! Muahaha

If you liked this Chapter Please leave a comment and any ideas you have you can inbox me! Vote and add to your library! I love you all so much! (:

♡♥♡