Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Hailey's POV

I woke up with the light shinning in my eyes. I groaned and got up. I slid on one of Austin's sweatshirts and a pair on sweats. I grabbed my phone and walked to the bathroom doing bathroom stuff. I trudged down stairs to see 8 faces sitting around a table. I smiled sleepily at them sitting down with them as they discussed what to do today.

"What about the park?" I asked. Louis eyes lit up as he nodded quickly. I giggled as we parted our way. I put on some red Nike shorts with a dri-fit black shirt and some Nike sock with black nike shoes. I giggled at my all nike attire. I put my hair in a messy bun. I grabbed my backpack and walked downstairs.

"Took you long enough!" Liam said. I gave him a glare and walked out the door. We hopped into two cars and drove to the nearest park.

***

"KEVIN!" Louis yelled as we sat in a circle by a small fishing pond. I giggled at his sudden outburst. I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at who was calling,

Unknown.

I excused myself from the group walking away by a tree.

"Hello?"

My heart dropped..

Alex's POV

We were all having a great time sitting around just hanging out.

"Alex" Austin said. I turned to face him. "I think I'm in love." He mumbled. I smiled looking at him.

"who?" I questioned knowing exactly who.

"Hailey..." he said quietly. My smile grew.

"Then tell her!" I said quickly watching her walk away from the group and answering her phone.

"What if-"

"Just tell her exactly what you told me... trust me" I said winking at him. He laughed. When we heard a high pitched scream, we turned to see Hailey freaking out. She kicked the tree and threw her phone shattering it.

What made her this upset?

Hailey's POV

I was so mad! Why would he do this? I kicked the tree repeatedly letting my anger out.

"Hailey!" Austin and Alex scream. I ignore them and punch the tree, felling blood and a sudden pain goes through my hand. I gasp falling to my knees. I feel a hand on my back rubbing it in soothing circles. I fell a turning in my stomach, I lean over letting breakfast make reappearance. I whipped my mouth on my jacket turning to see Alex holding my hair while putting it in a messy bun and Austin in font of me looking at me with a concerned look.

"What's wrong?" He questioned. The tears fell as anger built up again. I started to tense up.

"Calm down" Alex said sternly. I looked at him.

"How do I calm down when my sister is in the hospital because she was abused by my dad Because of me? Tell me Alex! TELL ME!" I yelled as everyone fell silent.

*~**~*~**~*

HAPPY SATURDAY! or Sunday where ever you live!

Anyway...

I REALLY need some ideas for this story.. If you have any I would love you forever and ever if you told me them! Inbox me what they are!

If you loved the chapter comment and vote! I would love to hear you positive feed back.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

"This is a true saying, to be completely accepted and believed: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners. I am the worst of them." 1 Timothy 1:15