Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Dead.

That was all I could think.

My. Parents. Are. Dead.

If that drunk driver wasn't there they would still be here! I wouldn't be flying out to my Aunt Lisa to live. I would be at home, watching movies, eating with them, smiling, laughing, snuggling, and being like a normal family. I sighed as the tears fall quickly down my face.

"Thank you for flying with us. Have a nice day" I stood up and grabbed my bags. I walking off the plane. Away from my home forever. I pulled out my phone to see a text from my best friend.

From Cara

I Love you! See you soon<3

She hates saying Goodbye. She never says it to anyone.

I walk through the airport looking for my Aunt as people bump into, its so hot here, even in the airport!

"Hailey!" Aunt Lisa waved to me as I walked over.

"Hey Aunt Lisa!" I said hugging her.

"How are you sweetie?" she asked looking at my sympathetically. I shrugged my shoulders looking at the ground beneath my shoes.

"Come on. Let's get you home."

*~**~*

"You haven't left this house in days!" Lisa said to me. I rolled my eyes at her as she groaned.

"Get Dressed" She hissed. I gave her a look as I walked up to my room. I put on some nike basketball shorts, a superman shirt, and my white nikes. I straightened my hair and grabbed my phone running downstairs.

We pulled up to a huge house. My eyes grew big as Lisa turned to me.

"Try to talk. She has a son your age." she said desperately trying to get me to be social. How could I? No one wants to be around me. I'm a total mess on the inside and out. I haven't slept in days. Everytime I actually fall asleep its full or dreaded memories and nightmares I don't want to live again. I'm always crying, or depressed. I nod getting out of the car meeting Lisa at the door.

"And you must be Hailey! I'm Michele" She smiled. I smiled back as we walked in.

"Austin!" she screamed up the stairs. About a minute later A boy around my age came down wearing the same superman shirt I had, but he had longer athletic shorts, and no shoes. His hair was tossled and he had braces. He smiled a perfect smile as my heart melted.

No! This cant happen. I cant let him in. He will leave me like everyone else.

I quickly turned away as Lisa frowned at me. I rolled my eyes as we walked into the living room.

"Wait Not trying to be rude but, why are we here?" I asked looking around at everybody.

"I'm Austin's Stylist" Lisa smiled. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Why?" I asked.

"You don't know who I am?" Austin asked as Michele gave him a death stare.

"I'm Austin, Austin Mahone"

------------

Thanks For reading!:)

Fan!

Comment!

Vote! (: