Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"Hailey!" El screamed tackling me in a hug. I smiled hugging her back. I grabbed my luggage walking to Eleanor's car.

"This is going to be A-Mazing" she said singing the last part. I laughed at her craziness.

We got to her flat and grabbed my bags walking inside.

***

"Thanks El" I said as we sat on her couch. We just finished unpacking the last of my stuff.

"Anytime Love" She said turning to me, suddenly turning serious. "Now tell me the real reason you're here."

"For the scholarship I alre-"

"Don't give me that bull crap. Spill" She said sternly

"Okay fine, You know Austin Mahone?" I questioned as she nodded eagerly.

"Well.." I finished tell her with tears in her eyes.

"Awe Hun" she said taking me into a hug. "He just wants what is best for you and to live you dream." She said. My phone dinged meaning I had a call.

*Austin <3

"Hello?"

"Hey Sorry ab-"

"Don't be Austin. You care about me enough to push me to follow my dreams and I want the same for you" I said smiling. We talked for the rest of the night.

"Goodnight Hailey" Austin said. It sounded so perfect when he said my name.

"Night Austy" I laughed. He groaned and hung up. I laid my head down letting the darkness consume me.

This is going to be a long couple of months..