Chapter 5

So to clear some things up.. Taylor is not Taylor Radford.. I just put the name in there.

Okay, enough of me talking

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Say somethin of your fellin the vibe, say somethin baby dont be so shy" Austin sang his voice filling the arena.

"That was great Austin!" Taylor said. He hugged her tightly kissing her cheek. Oh, did I mention they are dating. Okay Back to the real world.

"Thankd Babe" He said taking her hand as they walked away.

"I dont like her either" A voice said.

"Sarah! Alex has told me so much about you!" I smiled hugging her.

"Dont change the subject Hailey" She said. I groaned as we followed the crew backstage to Austins Dressing room.

Sarah and I became best friends instantly. We made plans to hang out after Austin is done with his tour.

"Austin your on!"

***

"Thank you!" Austin yelled as he jogged off stage.

"Good job Austy!" I winked as he playfully rolled his eyes. I laughed as he changed into some different, less sweaty, clothes.

"Wanna go play some ball?" Alex asked as soon as Austin came out.

"Sure! meet back at the basketball court in 10!" Zach said as we all scurried away.

I walked into my room I share with Cara and Changed into some basketball shorts and a blue and black stripped tank.

"You coming?" Cara nodded as we walked out the door.

The rest of the crew were all warming up. I watched as the all made there shots like it was nothin.

"Me, Taylor, Robert, and Cara against You, Sarah, Alex, and Zach" Austin winked as I smirked.

"Game on"

****

I know its short! Im Sorry :(