Love, obsession, loathing. Make up your MIND! Part 4

(C) Copyright

Love, obsession, loathing, love, obsession, loathing. Make up your MIND! Part 4

Sequel to 'I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys?'

The giant black wolf stood almost invisible in the mouth of the pitch black alleyway, his golden eyes narrowed, watching Kelly's house for him to come out along.  

Sasha clawed the ground as frustration and impatience began to get the better of him. He watched Ian enter the house and stay for a hour then leave again, not before the vampire had scented the air and hissed a warning to him, even though he couldn't see him.  

The stench of him filled Sasha's sensitive nose, all he wanted was to make him feel pain and beg him to spare his life. He's just using Kelly; he snarled inside his head, he'll late until it will hurt her the most then leave her...or worse.  

The front door opened and he appeared in the doorway, Kelly behind him. He kissed her hungrily; Sasha tensed swallowing the snarl that had rose in his throat.  

Marcus stood back and the door closed, he started to walk quickly down the roar a smile on his face and his arms swinging relaxed at his sides.  

He past Sasha's hiding place, the wind direction had changed to the werewolves sent was blown away from Marcus's nose.  

Suddenly anxious, Sasha moved into action, falling into step behind the vampire his huge paws making no sound on the pavement.  

Marcus turned off the street, out of possible prying eyes and entered the deserted park.  

It was to be now, snarled a voice within Sasha.  

Still making no noise the huge wolf broke into a run, his power muscles ripped under his thick dark pelt like water, his ears flat against his head.  

A roaring snarl exploded from the werewolf, leaping into the air and landing on top of the unexpected vampire. His powerful jaws closed around the vampires shoulder, he tossed Marcus away. The vampire landed heavily on his back, totally stunned and unprepared for such a sudden anger driven by rage and false thinking.  

Sasha rounded on the vampire, snatching him up by the leg, this time biting down hard drawing blood and almost breaking bone.  

The pain snapped Marcus out of his dream like state; he gripped one hand around the wolf's upper jaw, the other the lower jaw and pulled.  

Sasha yelped, dropping the vampire but snapped viscously at the unprotected hands. Using his broad frame he knocked his shoulder into the vampire head and took him off guard ripping into his exposed side. Blood filled his mouth and stained his muzzle.  

The vampire hissed through gritted teeth, he lashed out his curved clawed fingers tarring into the werewolf's back.  

Recalling from the attack, Sasha shook himself, planning his next wound he would inflict on the vampire bastard. He charged, aiming for the vampire belly but the vampire was quicker darting under him, knocking him to the ground.  

Grappling with the werewolves clawed paws as they sliced his chest and arms, he managed to reach the werewolf's neck. His fingers gripping the furry throat, drawing blood.  

Sasha bucked and convolutes, his vision wavering and his lungs howled for air.  

Suddenly there was a blur of movement and Marcus was thrown off Sasha.  

Alistair and Damon had appeared from no where, pinning the snarling vampire down by his limbs.  

Sasha raised his head and saw Kelly running towards them, no him.  

She fell to her knees beside him, her warm familiar fingers stroking his throbbing head, carful of his wounds.  

"Oh Sasha I'm so sorry," I whispered, leaning down to kiss him on the muzzle, ignoring the blood, "I thought Marcus was gonna kill you, I don't know what I would do if anything happened to you..."  

I trailed off as he stiffened and his fur melted off and his body reshaped itself in less then a second. I gasped, not because he was naked lying with his head in my lap but because his wounds look huge and ugly without his fur to hide them.  

"Don't worry Kelly, I'll be alright," Sasha crooked, forcing a smile but winced as pain surged through his body.  

"Shhh," I murmured, "don't try to talk."  

I was surprised to find myself crying, large tears rolled down my cheek and fell into Sasha's blood covered hair. I hugged him tight, cradling his head against my chest.  

He'll be fine, whispered Jeremy inside my head.  

I knew that it was just the last time something similar had happened, I had lost one my guys, the memory of Troy still haunted me at night sometimes.  

"Sasha," I whispered, my lips brushing his ear, "I love you."

*I know I said Sasha and Kelly arn't gonna be together. But...scrap! I love SASHA and as its my story I want him to be happy! So I'm sorry Marcus fans or sasha haters! Most of u seem to want Sasha and Kelly 2 be together so u have got your wish. BUt how long is it gonna last this time?*

End of Part 4

So what did you think? 

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND VOTE!! 

XX