Love, obsession, loathing. Make up your MIND! Part 13

(C) Copyright

Love, obsession, loathing, love, obsession, loathing. Make up your MIND! Part 13

Sequel to 'I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys?'

Pain exploded throughout me entire body as Alistair sank his teeth into my shoulder and my heart missed a beat.  

I was on my knees, my head held to one side as the huge golden werewolf stood over me, his yellow eyes blazing with human intelligence.  

A single tear rolled down my cheek as I felt my limps seize up and my heartbeat drop, death prowled closer like a starving panther.  

I gasped as Alistair's fangs left my flesh; he nuzzled my neck before returning to the next stage of the turning.  

Alistair licked the fresh wound, his tongue ruff as sandpaper, his saliva infecting my body with the werewolf genes.  

All my energy was now focused on staying conscious; I was slumped against Alistair's broad muscled chest, his hulking arms around me. I gazed up at the sky, my eyes drawn to the full moon, an ache suddenly clenched me heart.  

My skin burned, my bones felt like they were about to snap then everything went black.  

Alistair gentle laid me down on my back, raised his arm and bit down drawing blood then leant over me and dripped his blood into my open mouth.  

The change from human to werewolf was a quick process, taking only a minute but there was always a chance that the change would be too much for Kelly and would kill her.  

The change pulled me back from the darkness, I leaped to my feet and then my new powerful animal side began to spread through my body as I began to transform. I welcomed the warm strength that was swelling inside my chest.  

My bones popped and cracked reshaping themselves, my spine curved forcing me onto all fours, the bones of my legs and arms broke then healed, my jaw ached as a long muzzle stretched from my face, teeth burst from my gums, claws split from my nails, my hands and feet curled into paws, my shoulder hunched, ears moved up pointed, thick white fur exploded out of my pores covering my new body.  

I throw back my head and howled; the heart piercing sound spiralled out over the ocean and down the cliff to the town where the others were. I lowered my head and stared at Alistair who had changed back into his human form with my wide golden eyes, muscles ripped under my pelt like water, lean and powerful, my legs itched to run.  

Hundreds of scents filled my noise, the smell of the salty waves, the sand, the seaweed, the smell of sweat and blood, the grass under my paws, the strong smell of Alistair, the smell of the cars, the town, people and vampires. 

Sounds I could have never heard before flooded my ears, the sound of the waves like I was standing right next to them, the sound of cars on the road half a mile away, the gentle breeze into the trees, the sound of running footsteps coming up the hill towards us.  

I spun around, falling into a crouch, instinct made me hunch my shoulders, ready my legs to pounce, ears flattened to my skull, my lips pulling back from my teeth and a deep snarl rose from deep within my core.  

A vampire exploded from the darkness, slamming into Alistair, pinning him flat on his back.  

"What have you gone?" bellowed Damon, grabbing Alistair by the shoulders and shaking him hard.  

"I haven't done anything!" Alistair snarled back.  

"Nothing!" I roared Damon.  

"I don't say that, nothing!" He pointed a shaking finger at me.  

I growled at Damon, anger and an overwhelming urge to protect Alistair swept over me, I guess it's because he was the one who had turned me.  

I sprang at Damon, knocking the vampire off Alistair; I stood between them my head low, a snarl of pure frustrating and warning escaping me.  

"I asked Alistair to change me!" I snarled, surprising everyone that I could speak while in my wolf form.  

"I can't save Sasha as a human," I growled, straightening up, "I had to Damon."  

"If it wasn't today then it would just have been a few months later Damon," said Carlos, coming up to stand next to me, "you know that Sasha and Kelly couldn't be together while Kelly was still human."  

"I understand that," snapped Damon, "I just think it should have been Sasha who was the werewolf to do it that's all."  

"Why?" I asked.  

"Because whoever changes you," Damon began, "you will have a permanent connection it that person, a invisible link between you, you will feel obliged to be close each other and help and protect one another."  

"It's a good job then that we're friends then isn't it," smiled Alistair, getting up, "come on Damon, its not like Marcus changed her into a vampire."  

I tensed at the sound of his name, a deep snarl of hatred tarring from my throat.  

Carlos chuckled and to my relief Damon smiled.  

"I think its time to go rescue Sasha," smiled Carlos.  

"Let's go kick some serous ass."

End of Part 13

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND VOTE!! 

XX