Love, obsession, loathing. Make up your MIND! Part 10

(C) Copyright

Love, obsession, loathing, love, obsession, loathing. Make up your MIND! Part 10

Sequel to 'I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys?'

Sasha noticed Damon walking back from the cliff edge his hands in hid pockets his head down.  

"Ha, Damon," Sasha called, jogging up to meet his friend.  

"Did you call Ian?" Damon asked before Sasha could ask him what was wrong.  

The werewolf nodded then his eyes slid past Damon to the cliff edge were he could just make out Kelly's silhouette against the full moon behind her. He couldn't help but smile at the sight of her then the smile slipped from his face.  

The sound of crumbling rock reached his ears then Kelly vanished her scream cut throw the night and his heart. 

"Kelly!" he shouted, sprinting towards the edge of the cliff, everyone else hurried just after him.  

Sasha reached the edge of the cliff and saw it had collapsed, the sea smashed against the rocks far below.  

He ripped his jacket off then leaped into the air, his body arched in a perfect dive before gravity took over and Sasha plunged into the writhing waves.  

Carlos quickly followed him into the ocean.  

Damon led the others down the cliff, scaling the unsteady rock with inhuman speed and accuracy.  

The weight of water crashed on top of me, pushing me under, my limps flailed uselessly against the seer power of the sea. Every time I tried to surface another giant wave would rise up and smash down on me. My lung burned for oxygen and my head ached from the pressure. Cuts covered my arms and legs, my clothes ripped and my eyes stinging from the salt.  

It reminded me of the time when I had died, when the hunter had shot me two years. Only this time there was such thing as pain and emotion.  

I sank down deeper, watching the distorted full moon high above me in the sky; the waves broke up the outline.  

My body reached the sea bed, my hair fanned out all around me and a single bubble escaped my lips and spiralled upwards.  

Darkness crept in around me, as my body began to surrender, my vision blurred, if I could speak I would have called for Sasha so I could feel his lips against mine for one more time and tell him I was sorry and that I loved him.  

I caught a glimpse of moved above me, a dark shape swimming towards me, I closed my eyes unable to take it any longer. I felt someone grip me under the arms then I slipped into unconsciousness.  

Damon lifted Kelly out the water from Carlos's arms and laid her long flat on the giant rock. Kelly's skin was icy cold, her lips blue, grazes covered her body, her shirt was ripped and sand stuck to her skin with the blood. 

Carlos hoisted himself up onto the rock.  

"Move!" he said to Damon, shunting the younger vampire aside, his fingers flying to Kelly's throat.  

"No pulse," he growled, more to himself then the other.  

At once Carlos began CPR, pushing down on Kelly's chest try to restart her heart, he pulled her chin, opening her air waves and blow into her mouth then repeated it again and again.  

I coughed up water, my eyes snapping open and my body convulsed.  

"Good," sighed Carlos, supporting my head as I gasped for air.  

"Kelly, are you alright?" said Alistair, leaning over me.  

I nodded, not trusting my voice yet.  

"Oh Kelly, I so sorry," breathed Damon, holding my hand.  

"Don't be," I groaned then added, "thank you...for saving me."  

"It wasn't me," Damon said quickly, looking up at Carlos, his eyes filled with unsaid thanks.  

I followed Damon's gaze and saw Carlos kneeing on my other side, soaking wet but looking pleased.  

I smiled at him and sat up slowly, "thank you then Carlos."  

He inclined his head to me.  

I looked around suddenly aware that Sasha wasn't there.  

"Where's Sasha?" I asked, confused.  

Damon leaped to his feet and spun around and stared out into the sea.  

"He jumped in the sea after you," growled Damon.  

"Then, where is he, why isn't here...?"  

My voice trailed off as realization what had happened; I scrambled to my feet.  

"Sasha!" I yelled out over the ocean again and again but the only reply I got was the sound of the waves. 

Trembling I feel to my knees and put my head in my shaking hands.  

"No...Oh god, please...No...Not Sasha...No!"

End of Part 10

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND VOTE!! 

XX

loathing love obsession romance teen vampire werewolves sexy guys