I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys? Part 18

(C) Copyright

I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys?

I had suffered a whole ten minutes of Maggie and Jo's interrogation about where I had been, what had happened, why I hadn't answered any of there texts.

I had gone with Damon's story that I had been mugged while out with Sasha, the mugger had got a gun and fired it as Sasha came to my rescue, he had gotten away.

Final when Maggie had let it go I managed to get a word in edgeways.

"So um, have I missed much?"

We were sitting with Sasha and Alistair under our tree on the field, the same place where Sasha had lost it while playing rugby the other week. Alistair was lying down his hands behind his head enjoying the warm sun, eyes closed but I could tell he was listening.

I sat in between Sasha's legs leant back about his body his arms around me.

"O yes," said Jo happily, "there's a new sexy boy in town."

"You can say that again," moaned Maggie, "you guys have competition."

Alistair snorted, not opening his eyes, "trust me this new boy will it find hard now we back...the boys are back in town."

"O my god," I sighed, leaning my head back onto Sasha's shoulder, "I can't believe you used to be like that."

"Me? I was never like that. I wouldn't say something so cheesy," chuckled Sasha in my ear, his breath warm against my cheek.

"Anyway his name is Lucas Salvour," continued Jo, "that's him over there."

I looked across the field to see the so called sexy new boy looking at us a blank controlled look on his face, his body was tensed like a rabbit who had scented a wolf.

"That's him?" sniggered Alistair, he had propped himself up on his elbows so he could see his rival, "he looks like a rabbit caught in a pair of headlights!"

"He does look uncomfortable," agreed Sasha, letting his hands fall as I pulled away from him sharply.

Damon, Troy and Ian appeared behind us, Lowell following more slowly his eyes fixed on the new boy his eyes narrowed.

"What's with the face off?" asked Troy, slapping Alistair on the shoulder as he got up to face them.

"Apparently we have a bit of opposition," sneered Sasha getting up too.

Damon folded his arms against his chest, staring at the boy his mouth curled up in a grin; his muscled arms seemed to flex themselves with the threat of rivalry.

"Why don't we meet him personally?" asked Damon.

"Great idea, I'll introduce you," said Maggie, then she cupped her hands over her mouth and called across the field, "Lucas come and meet my friends."

"Your friends?" growled Ian to his brother.

The new boy paused for a moment then came slowly over to them his shoulders squared, head held high. He was surprisingly muscular and tall, matching Sasha's high of six foot six and Alistair's wrestler built frame. He was handsome, not my guys gorgeous stunning good looks (I said it again didn't I? my guys). But he had a high cheeked-boned face with blond almost white hair and shards of blue for eyes.

No it couldn't be...could it?

I had frozen my breath coming out in gasps, my hands clenching into theists by my side. I felt Sasha's arm around my shoulders and his warm worried voice in my ear but not even Sasha could pry me back. I heard Jeremy's whine in my head and the necklace around my neck grew hot against my skin as the young wolf felt my distress.

It was him! There was no way it could possible mistake him. Those piercing icy silver-blue eyes, his blond hair so pale in places it was almost white.

The new boy, Lucas Salvour, was the boy from my dream my nightmare.

I could feel the guys had sensed my fear and they immediately closed in around me, a wall of lean toned muscles and inhuman strength and speed.

I shouldn't feel concerned for them but I did, there was something about Lucas that made me want to scream and not all because of terror.

End of Part 18

So what did you think?

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND VOTE!!

XX