I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys? Part 4

(C) Copyright

I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys?

I found Jo and Maggie sitting under our normal tree on the edge of the field. My two best friends looked up as I approached smiling warmly.

"Hi." They crowed together.

"Good morning," I murmured sitting heavily down.

"Hold up what's wrong?" Maggie asked.

"Nothing, just the usual, the guys are going my head in that's all."

If only they knew, it hurt me to lie to my best friends but I have no choice, it's not my secret to tell.

Maggie is sweet, tiny with big curly red hair, a pretty heart-shaped face and golden tanned skin.

Jo is tall, slender and had long straight blond hair and bright large blue eyes. Sasha had tried many a times to get her into his bed but I wouldn't let him and plus my two friends seemed to have a supernatural gift to resist the guys charms.

"Where are the six musketeers then?" said Jo, rolling her eyes.

I shrugged, "off tormenting someone no doubt."

"Ha, I take that as an insult!" Shouted Damon as he ran past us, a rugby ball under his arm, quickly pursued by Alistair, Sasha and ten other large boys.

"I still find it amazing how Damon, Sasha and Alistair can beat all those guys on their own," Jo said, suspiciously.

"Without even breaking a sweat..." marvelled Maggie.

My heartbeat quickened, "they're just good at it that's all," I said nervously. Maggie and Jo often said things like that and I had to stop myself from acting strangely like I did had something to hide.

"Maybe..." trailed off Jo, her head to one side watching.

I looked too through narrowed eyes as Damon dodged three charging guys and throw the ball high into the air. Sasha appeared out of no where, leaping high (to high for a human) and caught the ball. He landed in a hunters crouch and even from where I sat I heard the deep rumbling growl that vibrated from Sasha's throat as his lips quivered, baring his teeth, his golden eyes blazed like a roaring fire.

The charging boys faltered and stopped dead, fear draining their faces for a moment. They took a step back their eyes not moving from Sasha. His shoulders shock, muscles throbbing, veins bulged clearly visible beneath his skin.

I was on my feet, running as fast as I could towards the terrified boys and the furious territorial werewolf. I reached then, pushing my way through the crowd and fell to my knees in front of Sasha. Gasps and warnings came from the boys but I ignored them, reaching out and taking Sasha's distorted face in between my hands.

"Sasha, calm down" I murmured, gazing into his eyes that looked past me at the boys, the threat to his prey (the ball).

Sasha stopped growling but still bared his teeth.

I let go of his face and placed my hands on his shoulders and pushed. It was like trying to push a brick wall. But he moved standing slowly his fingers still curled into claws at his sides.

Then one of the stupid boys went to pick up the ball that Sasha had left on the ground.

"Don't!" I said but it was late.

A snarl that even made my frightened exploded from Sasha; it was only me being there that stopped him rushing the boy.

"Sasha? Sasha!" I shouted as he took a step forwards. I dug my heels in but he just pushed me back, tearing the grass. I placed my hands on his chest and pushed with all my might.

"Sasha, stop it! STOP!" I almost cried the last bit; tears filled my eyes, what would happen if Sasha attacked one of the boys?

Sasha heard my voice but it sounded like it came from a long way a way, it was torn and desperate, filled with dread and gathering grief. It pained him more then anything to hear me so distressed.

I looked up, Sasha had stopped his eyes moved from over my head to meet my eyes and I saw the wild animalistic light had dimmed to be replaced with trepidation and gilt.

"Kelly?" he whispered his voice hoarse, like he was recovering from flu.

A sob rose in my throat and I collapsed against him, rapping my arms around his neck and broke down against his chest.

Sasha didn't daring to look around; he didn't want to meet the boy's confused terrified eyes or Damon's and Alistair's disappointed worried gaze.

Sasha rapped his arms around me squeezing my tight, burying his face in my hair. It was all he could do to stop himself from crying.

End of Part 4

So what did you think?

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND VOTE!!

XX