I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys? Part 8

(C) Copyright

I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys?

*Just a quick note this next part contains sexual theme not suitable for children*

A large hand clamped over my mouth with lightning speed, cutting of my scream. I struggled but a strong body pinned mine down, a body that was familiar to me. The thought of biting the hand that was smothering me flashed through my mind. The idea must have shown on my face because my attacker snarled close to me, his hot breath making me shiver.

"Don't even think about it!"

Sasha! Relief flooded me instantly but was quickly driven away by anger and confusion, what was he doing?!

With a grunt Sasha removed his hand from my mouth and sat up, his eyes weary.

Flexing my jaw I glowered at him, "what the hell are you doing?!"

Sasha winced at the fire in my words like he was suffering from a killer hangover.

"Calm down Kelly..." he murmured, rubbing his head, rumbling his black hair.

"Sasha what the bloody hell are you doing in my bedroom?" I repeated more quietly but still fuming.

"What's the big deal I've been doing it all the last week?" mumbled Sasha, dread suddenly filled his face as he realized what he had just admitted and he leant back bracing himself for the wave of fury that exploded from me like a bomb.

"What?" I hissed, my voice dripping with venom.

"Please Kelly don't start..." he whisper, closing his eyes, his face pain stricken.

"Sasha what's wrong?" I asked all anger suddenly gone, reaching out to touch his face gentle but he caught my hand in his and looked down at it.

"Kelly..." he trailed off, gentle running his fingers over the lines of my palm.

My heart fluttered like a caged bird in my chest. And there was the feeling again, this time it coursed through my veins like liquid fire, the longing to feel Sasha's every curve against my body. A passionate desire to hold him, to touch his lips with mine, to just be with him.

"Kelly, please...I-I love you," Sasha whispered.

Then he leant forward and he kissed me, his lips were hot and soft against mine.

My mind screamed at me to stop, to pull away but my heart and body had other ideas. Very slowly I kissed him back, my lips parting to allow him to deepen the kiss. I rapped my arms around his neck, entwining my fingers in his hair.

He felt my acceptance and his hands slid down my back.

I had never been to close to someone before in my entire life.

Sasha pulled me closer, he lifted me easily into his lap, never breaking the kiss which grew more and more passionate and hungry. I didn't realize that I had rapped my legs around him; bringing myself even closer. My body burned with desire.

Sasha kissed and nibbled across my chin then fell to my neck. I felt his teeth pull my tender skin then his lips and tongue kissed the same spot tenderly and I gasped. The gasp quickly transformed into a moan, I held his head down to neck, my face buried in his hair, breathing in the smell of his shampoo.

Sasha was now gentle rocking me against his body, his hands moving up waist. In response I moved with him.

Suddenly I was laying flat on my back, Sasha on top of me; his golden eyes smouldered with passion.

"Sasha..." I said his name, reaching up to caress his bare perfectly muscled chest and stomach.

His hands ran a blazing trailed across my stomach up to my chest, he bent down and pulled off my top then his lips fell to me breasts and I exploded with joy.

End of Part 8

So what did you think?

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND VOTE!!

XX