I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys? Part 13

(C) Copyright

I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys?

"What!" I gasped, "Sasha what do you mean?" The man shifted, his coat fell open slightly and I caught the glimpse of a metal, a gun or a knife?

"He's a hunter," growled Sasha, "it runs in the families from ancient times were the human race was threatened by vampires and werewolves. He's here to kill me. Damon ran into him a few years back but because there was six of us and only one of him he gave up. But he always said he would come back for us one day and kill us one by one. Bastard!"

"Um, have we missed something?" asked my dad.

I jumped; I had completely forgotten my parents were there.

"Sorry Emily, Mike but I have to go," said Sasha getting up, dropping a couple of notes to pay for diner then quickly strolled out of the restaurant.

The Hunter watched him go, sat for a few seconds thinking then followed Sasha.

"How rude!" snapped Mike, "so this is the kind of guy you want to end up with is it Kelly?"

I didn't hear my father; I leapt to my feet, ignoring my parent's voices and ran out after Sasha and the Hunter. A crowd was beginning to form around the ally way, shocked and confused shouts met my ears.

Pushing my way through the crowd to the front I gasped. Sasha on his knees, the Hunter standing over him, holding a gun close to his head.

Sasha had his hand clutching his chest, as I watched horrified he removed his hand and saw it was covered in blood. I noticed the short-sword in the Hunters other hand by his side. Why hasn't he changed form? I thought but it was overuse, he couldn't not with all these people around, he couldn't give away his secret.

I took a step forwards my legs shacking, not out of fear but unbelievable anger. I stopped as Sasha turning his head and our eyes met. His handsome face was streaked with blood and his eyes were dim and empty. This did horrify though me more then the blood and the Hunter but the pure fear and powerlessness that seeped from him like the blood from his slashed chest.

"Please..." I whispered, half to Sasha for him not to give but also to the Hunter to spare Sasha's life.

"You have no idea what he is!" hissed the Hunter, without looking up from Sasha, "If you knew what he was capable of!"

"I know what he truly is," I murmured, "but...but I don't care, I love him."

"You love a beast, a savage?" the Hunter growled, "has he told you what he did to my family?"

He hadn't, for a moment I was tempted to ask the Hunter what he meant but before I could open my mouth Sasha moved.

He lashed out at the Hunter's legs, knocking him to the ground and leaped on top of him, the gun went off wildly. Pain and shock. A snarl escaped Sasha's gritted bared teeth as he raised his hand his fingers momentarily curling into claws.

"Stop. Sasha that's enough!" called a voice behind us.

Damon and Alistair hurried forwards, the vampire pulled the snarling Sasha off the Hunter. Alistair looked down at the Hunter in surprise.

"You?" he hissed, as the Hunter got to his feet slowly, his eyes burning.

"Please don't..." I whispered, my body convulsed in pain and I fell to me knees in shock. "Sasha..." my voice not even a whisper.

"What should we do with him?" Alistair asked.

They had corner the Hunter now, making it impossible for him to escape.

"We have no choice," hissed Damon, "we have to kill him!"

Alistair sighed, "I agree we don't a choice, it's ever kill or be killed."

They were talking like he wasn't even there, like his life was down to discussion, like he was the last piece of pizza for something.

Pain made me cry out; I clutched my stomach, doubled over in agony.

"Kelly? Kelly!" shouted Sasha, running to me and fell to the ground in front of me, "O my god..."

I took away my blood stained hand from my stomach to touch his face, it felt like the last time I would ever do so.

Sasha stared down at the bullet wound, blood soaking my dress and dripping onto the ground.

"Kelly, listen to me, you're going to be alright. Do you hear me? Kelly look at me!"

Inky blackness started to creep into the side of my vision; cold numbness was threatening to take over my body.

"Sasha," I murmured, "I love you..."

"Kelly, no stay with me. Please Kelly!"

Darkness pulled my under.

End of Part 13

So what did you think?

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND VOTE!!

XX