I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys? Part 2

(C) Copyright

I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys?

Damon is still watching me as I eat, you would had thought after live in their house for a whole year Damon would have gotten used to see me eating in front of him. Well apparently not. How would I describe Damon the mad-ass boy of the family you could say along with Sasha? Well the first thing that comes into mind is 'tall, dark and handsome' that pretty much sums him up. His eyes are storm grey and I still find myself swept up in them sometimes. Apart from his slightly strong canine teeth he doesn't look much different from any other model in waiting teenage boy.

Alistair had just walked in and is now drinking RIGHT OUT of the milk carton, GOD HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL THESE SLOBBY BOYS TO NOT DRINK STRAIGHT FROM THE CARTON. NEXT I'LL FIND THEM DRIKING OUT OF THE TOILET OR SOMETHING! That wouldn't surprise me, nothing much surprises me now a days. The worst thing is Alistair knows I hate him doing it and that's why he's doing NOW RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. He's just leaning against the kitchen counter looking like a runaway Hollywood film star. GOD WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE SO GORGEOUS! It's very hard to be angry with someone why turns your legs to jelly as soon as you make eye contact with him. Alistair...how can I portray Alistair...well his hair is a sandy light brown colour, his eyes golden (wolf eyes) and his tall and muscles like a professional wrestler. He acts like the father figure you could say of the family (apart from when it comes to drink out of the BLOODY cartons!).

GREAT HERE COMES PINKY AND PERKY! Just kidding its only Jerod and Ian their brothers, both HANDSOME blond hair, tall, lean muscled, perfect six-pack I might add. Believe me when you live with six guys you see everything and I mean EVERYTHING! There's only one thing (apart from there infuriating comic commentating they do but don't notice their doing it) I can't stand and that is THEY BOTH LEAVE THE BLOODY TOILET SEAT UP! Don't they know theirs a girl in the house! Honesty! We had four bathrooms! One of them is meant to just be mine! They all say they don't use it but then answer me this how does the toilet seat always end UP HA!

I'm sorry I get carried away, it's just these boys and I haven't even started on Sasha! O SASHA THE HARDCORE ROCK LOVER! I can't tell you how many times I have banged on my wall shouting to him to turn the BLOODY MUSIC DOWN! Why do I have to share a wall with him! And the other thing is SASHA'S well the least secretive about the facts he's a werewolf. I tell you its bad enough having to try and get to sleep when the latest girl friend is round to stay the night when Sasha shows her his other side! The poor girl runs out screaming and it's up to Damon to track her down and whip her memory about the whole thing. It's a trait that some vampires have they can manipulate the mind and whip or add a memory. Sasha's well HOT his hair is black, eyes golden, muscles huge and toned, tall, deep sexy voice and a smile that could knock a unexpected girl off their feet.

Last but not least there is Lowell the most secretive and reserved of all the guys. He is equally handsome but because he doesn't put himself out there he seems less attractive. His hair is brown, golden eyes, tall, toned but slim. He's more then happy to sit in a concealed corner of the massive library that lays in the middle of the house and read until late in the night.

Where was I? O yes, the typical school morning. All the guys were now in the kitchen. Sasha put strong hands on my shoulders and whispered close to my ear, "good morning our Queen. How did our majesty sleep?"

"Fine thank you my Prince," I said coolly, "but I would prefer it if you didn't bite my ear."

Alistair snorted, milk going up his nose, he gagged coughing but still laughed.

Sasha was indeed biting my ear but it was normal.

"Ha Kelly consider yourself lucky he's not biting something else," crowed Ian, elbowing his brother in the ribs.

"Ha ha very funny," I said sarcastically, "no Sasha I mean it get off-OW!" I leaped out of my seat as he bit harder. I swung around to face him fuming but me rage melted as I saw him dressed only in his black school trousers his bare muscled chest leaping out at me.

Sasha chuckled noticing and he raised his arms above his head flexing his muscles as he did.

"Arr, I'm sorry babe," he cooed, stepping forwards pulling me into his arms against his warm chest.

I sighed, there wasn't any point in fighting it, I would only lose and beside it was FUN!

End of Part 2

So what did you think?

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND VOTE!!

XXX