I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys? Part 21

(C) Copyright

I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys?

The phone bounced off Sasha's thick head, he gasped in surprise as I turned on my heel and ran up stairs into my room and slammed the door shut.

"Kelly?" shouted Sasha, running up after me, "what have I done?"

I was shaking as I pulled on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, tears of anger and disbelief tumbled down my face. I jumped as Sasha banged on my door and his voice filled with confusion and worry.

"Please Kelly just talk to me! What have I done? Who was that on the phone?"

That's it! I leapt to the door and yanked the door open.

"That's exactly why I'm so mad at you Sasha!" I shouted, "that even now your still can't admit what you've done!"

"Kelly please," Sasha growled, reaching out to take my hand, "I honesty don't know what your talking about, please just tell me what I've done!"

I slapped his hand away and pushed past him and ran down stairs tears blinding me.

Sasha caught up with me, grapping my arm and pulling me around.

"Kelly-"

"No!" I shouted, "I've tired of always being the one who gets hurt!"

"But Kelly I love-"

"Don't say it Sasha if you don't mean it!"

I pulled my arm from his grip and made it to the door before Sasha gained on me again. I had just opened the front door before Sasha's hand slammed into the wood, slamming the door shut.

"Kelly, what have I done?" he pleaded, leaning his head down, his face inches from mine, his eyes swimming with tears.

I shock my head as I felt his warm breath against my face and my heart fluttered.

"Sasha, you-"

But I couldn't finish his lips fell to mine. The kiss was salty and wet from the tears but still it was the most passionate I had ever had. Tender and subtle yet fierce and strong.

"No Sasha..." I whispered breaking the kiss, our foreheads still resting against each others, we were both breathing hard. His lips brushed mine again.

"No!" I shouted, jolting myself back to my senses.

Before I knew what I was going I had raised my hand and clapped Sasha across the face with all my strength.

Sasha stumbled backwards his hand against his already bruising cheek.

"I can't Sasha," I said, guilt flooding me but I couldn't bring myself to say sorry.

"Kelly you can't leave, I love you," whispered Sasha, "I don't know what I would do without you."

"If that was true then you wouldn't be cheating on me would you?" I said, my voice bleak, "I never want to see you again, goodbye Sasha."

I opened the front door and stepped outside.

Jeremy was prowling backwards and forwards inside my mind, his growls filling my ears.

I wasn't sure who he was snarling at, me or Sasha. My feet carried me through the streets until I reached the deserted park and fell trembling on to a bench beneath a streetlamp. I put my head in my hands shaking, with grief.

It was only when a full moon had risen and the streetlamp had flickered on that I realized I was freezing cold.

I heard the sound of footsteps behind me then a voice said close to my ear.

"You look cold," a coat was draped over my shoulders and a person sat down next to me.

I raised my aching head and whispered wearily.

"Thank you."

Our eyes met and I froze a gasp of fear escaping from my lips, inside my head Jeremy let out a long mournful howl.

Lucas...

End of Part 21

So what did you think?

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND VOTE!!

XX