I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys? Part 11

(C) Copyright

I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys?

I smiled as my parents walked in behind Damon, nervous were clawing at my insides, Should I tell them about my and Sasha?

"Kelly," smiled her mother, hugging her tight but her eyes were fixed on the other guys all half dressed lounging over the sofas. It looked like a scene from a magazine.

"Hi mum, hi dad," I said, trying to sound truly happy that they were here.

Mike was casting a disapproving eye other the guys but forced a smile, for his daughters sake.

"Mum. Dad let me introduce you to...umm my house mates," O my god I sound like big brother!

"You're met Damon, this is Alistair," he nodded politely and winked at my mother, my dad scowled, my mum blushed, "that is Troy and Ian," Ian waved and Troy bowed, dad's scowl deepened, mum grew even for red, "this is Lowell," he smiled and inclined his head.

I pause and looked around "and I'm not sure were Sasha is..."

Troy and Ian snorted, Alistair shook his head in disarray and Lowell rolled his eyes to the ceiling. My parents stared and my mother stifled at laugh.

I turned slowly and saw Sasha coming towards me holding a tray with tea and biscuits in front of him, but it was what he was wearing that made my stomach clench but my heart leap at the same time. He was wearing my pink flowery apron over his bare chest, his muscled arms seemed too bulged and his veins stand out.

God how can be so hot no matter what he's doing? I thought, at that moment I wanted nothing more then to be back in bed with him. '

"Yes..." I whispered, or rather moaned, I cleared my throat, "and this is Sasha." Sasha set down the tray before turning to my parents and shaking each of their hands, "sorry about this," he said, in his deep sexy growl, inclining the apron.

"Right," I said, clapping my hands together, "Um..." I stopped, my mum was staring at Sasha, and she caught my eye.

"Sorry, "she said quickly, "it's just I swear I've seen you somewhere before," she said to Sasha.

"Arr," he said grinning, "I did a few middling adverts a year back."

"That's it!" My mother exclaimed, excitedly, "you know I used to...every time I saw those adverts...I would-"

"-Kelly can I speak with you," interrupted my dad, putting a solid hand on his wife's shoulder, she seemed to jump like she had completely forgotten her husband was standing there.

"Umm, sure," I said.

No one moved.

"In privet," Mike said hard, glaring at the guys.

"O of course," I said stupidly, "let's go to my bedroom."

Sasha caught my hand as soon as my parents had left the room, he kissed me quickly, "are you gonna tell them?" he asked, his eyes making it almost impossible to think straight.

"Yes, I'll wait for the right time thought," I answered quickly, then hurried out of the room after to parents.

"Kelly, I'm gonna ask you this once," my father said when we were in my room, the door closed.

I sat on my bed feeling slightly worried now.

"Are you or are you not involved with these boys?"

I swallowed, "Um...well-"

"O my god my daughters a HUSSY!" My father exploded.

"Mike!" gasped his wife.

"Dad," I snapped, "no I'm not! How could you even-Never mind! I'm not involved with all of them!"

My father picked up on my meaning, "but you are involved with one of them aren't you Kelly?"

"Yes, dad I am-"

"Is it that Damon?" my father growled, "or this so called Alistair?"

"Don't be ridicules Mike," butted in my mother angrily, "it's obviously Sasha!"

"How do you know?" I said surprised, raising my eyebrows.

"I was once a teenage girl to a long, long time again," smiled my mother.

"So," I said, more to my father then my mother, "do you approve?"

I can't believe I just asked that!

My parents exchanged looks.

"We'll have to get to know him a little more I think," growled my father.

"I have a great idea," exclaimed my mum, "tonight why don't we all go out for diner? Our treat"

End of Part 11

So what did you think?

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND VOTE!!

XX