CHAPTER 30

Her chest tightened, she knew she was hyperventilating, she needed air; no she needed distance; she needed her head to stop spinning. Max had left and promised not to touch her again. She was silently thankful... so why was she feeling as if he rejected her ...

'Why was this happening? Why did she feel like she wanted Him? She did want him, she almost had sex with him! But why can't she resist him? She's engaged to another man? What about Grant, what about the wedding? Max kidnapped her, he didn't care... did he? Was she his Mate?'

Hanna's heartbeat pounded faster, short, she gave ragged gasps as she struggled to calm her racing heart. Her chest felt tight as if an invisible hand was squeezing it, and she couldn't seem to get enough air. She could feel the sweat on her forehead and palms. Heat burned through her body, and fire surged in her core. Arousal and urgent need filled every part of her, and lust rippled through her veins.

Something was clawing her on the inside, some dark part of her wanted to break through. Hanna's clothing burned her skin, she quickly stripped down naked, falling to the ground, her clit throbbed, and she feverously rubbed at it to ease the pain, but it wouldn't subside. Hanna tried opening her eyes, everything was hazy as if she had been drugged by something powerful. She moaned loudly needing a release as desperately as her next breath.

Tears streamed down her face, she was confused, and didn't know what was going on. An almost primal part of her was urging her hand to caress herself again, it was desperate for a release. She could feel it clawing at her insides to the surface, pushing her to call out, it had one thing on its mind...Max.