Chapter 20

San Diego- Day 21, 1pm

Bianca's POV

I cried when I woke up today as there was more of my hair on my pillow.

It's getting worse.

I ran to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

Being so tired from crying all last night, I forgot to take off all my makeup, so now my eye shadow and mascara were smeared down my cheeks.

I wiped it off with makeup remover wipes, and flopped on the bed, shedding more tears that I couldn't hold in.

Why does it have to be me? I haven't ever done anything remotely mean to anyone yet the entire universe had it out for me.

I can't even tell my own boyfriend, my best friend, my only friend. I shouldn't keep misleading him like this.

I'm dying. I want him to know too, I just don't know how to tell him.

I went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth and took a quick shower.

As I dried off, I heard my phone beep.

From: Cam

Hey, meet me at the beach. I need to see you baby ;)

I smiled as I read the message, the little it from him never fails to make me feel excited. I applied lotion to my body and put on the outfit I had chosen(above).

I did my makeup, put on a beanie, grabbed my phone and left the room.

I walked around the sandy beach, searching for Cameron. I looked in every direction, trying to catch at least a glimpse of him.

I finally heard his angelic voice, and I turned the corner in the direction that I heard him.

I froze due to the sight in front of me.

Tears formed in my eyes and rapidly fell down my cheeks.

A sob escaped from lips and they're eyes darted to mine, her lips curling into a smirk, his jaw dropping and his eyes filled with sorrow.

"Why?" I asked.

"Bianca, I-" More tears splashed out my eyes, as I looked up at his. Tears brimmed in his eyes too.

It's my fault. It is my fault for falling in love. It is my fault for trusting someone when I knew it could actually never be true.

I turned to walk away but Cameron grabbed my wrist.

"Bianca, stop. Please, I need you. I'm so sorry."

"I'm sorry too. Sorry, that I waited so long for you, not realizing that you could never actually be in love with me. You can continue your make out session with Allison." With that, I walked away.

I regret ever falling in love with him.

Cameron's POV

Just as I was about to race towards Bianca, Alison tugged me back to her.

"So, did you enjoy it?" She asked, biting her lip. I was one second close to slapping her in the face.

"What the hell is wrong with you? First, you decide to cheat on me with Luke, one of my friends, and then you threaten me that if I don't kiss you, you would hurt Bianca? How the hell did I fall for you?" I spat, looking at Alison with disgust.

She clearly has some serious issues and needs help.

"Yeah sure, I did and I'm still dating him now but you better say goodbye to your best friend and your girlfriend, because the damage can't be undone." She skipped away, making me scoff.