Chapter 6

Bianca's POV

I en worried bout nothing, I en worried bout nada. I'm sitting pretty impatient-

"Shut up, Camila!" I grumbled, shutting off the alarm. I pulled my pillow over my head, trying to get more sleep before school.

Wait! The marriage project starts today!

On second thoughts, forget about extra sleep. I jumped out of bed and ran to the closet to get myself ready.

I grinned thinking about how I get to be with Cameron for a whole month.

Unfortunately, he's taken and I will never have a chance with him but I know it's still going to be great to just spend some time with him.

I get to be around him and to see his beautiful face every morning. What a dream!

Being able to bunk in the same room with him and we're gonna be relaxing in a 5 star resort in San Diego. A-fricking-mazing.

Maybe this trip with him will be exactly what I need to distract myself from the things occurring in my life.

My symptoms have been getting extremely worse lately but I'm very lucky that I don't have to be cooped up in the hospital all day and night or too sick to be able to go outside and touch the world so that's good, I'm just going to try my best to avoid anything that could make me feel worse.

I finally picked out a grey mickey mouse sweater, black jeans, a pair of white Jordans and a brown handbag after searching in my wardrobe for a while. I hope I wasn't trying too hard.

It's now 5 o'clock, way too early to apply all that makeup stuff besides it was already packed up anyways.

Since I took a shower last night, I just threw on the clothes I had chosen once I was ready and put on some rose stud earrings.

I pulled my curly hair out of the hair band and allowed it to run down my back.

It's been curly like this for a while now and I've been wanting to change it up a bit but that takes forever to do. I guess only for special occasions.

I made sure I had everything loaded in my suitcase and ran downstairs. Cameron should be picking me up soon.

First, I should probably get some breakfast, my stomach grumbled agreeing with me. I popped a slice of bread into the toaster.

I smothered light butter and grape jelly onto the slice of bread once it was done and took a bite. Yummy! I don't normally eat stuff like this since it isn't good for my health.

I heard faint footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Bi, you're leaving?" My sister Brandy asked, rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah, my ride should be here soon." I answered, gulping down some orange juice.

"Good thing, I caught you, you almost forgot these." She handed me my pills.

"Sorry, about your antidepressants. I couldn't really get a refill. But there should be a Drug Mart in San Diego." I nodded, and stashed them in my suitcase.

We talked for a little while longer till we heard a knock on the door. "That's probably Cameron." I grinned just thinking of him.

"Oh, is it that boy you have a major crush on?" Brandy asked. "Shh! He might hear you!" I whispered.

"Oopsie sorry." She giggled like a little kid.

I laughed and waved her off. I carried my suitcases towards the door and opened it for Cameron. He smiled his signature smile.