Chapter 18

It's been about a week now since I'd snuck into their room.

I stared at the little bottle, still dumbfounded by the label.

'Oral Chemo Treatment'

And they were prescribed to Bianca.

Bianca has cancer?

How was she able to cover this up so well? Nobody could have ever expected these things about her.

Or maybe she wasn't able to cover it up at all, she always had such a fragile body and I'd see her sometimes holding onto walls when her knees started to buck randomly.

She was really good at keeping this stuff to herself but now it's just going to make my plan even better.

I heard a faint knock on my door.

I got up from the couch and turned the knob, pulling the door open to reveal Alison standing there.

"Baby!" I smiled, picking her up and spinning her around.

"I've missed you so much." She gave me a peck on the lips and I let her inside.

She sat herself down on the couch and I sat beside her. "Did you see Cameron?" I asked.

She sighed and nodded faintly.

"He's probably with her now." She mumbled.

"Who?"

"You know that I don't want to even say the bitch's name." She rolled her eyes.

"Bianca?." she nodded.

Cameron's with Bianca?

Wow, did not see that coming. She was just finding a bunch of ways to surprise me today.

"We have to make him jealous. Ruin his little relationship. Ruin his life with her." She smiled thoughtfully. I grinned at the idea.

I swiped out my phone, and texted Cameron, I had unsaved his number and put my phone on private a while ago so he wouldn't know that it was me.

You know, your precious Bianca's hiding something? And let me tell you, it is deep... Something super serious.

I sent the message and sat my phone down on the couch.

"What did you send?" Alison asked.

"You'll know, eventually."

Cameron's POV

I had just stepped out the shower when I heard my phone beep.

I grabbed my towel and put it over my lower half, and sat on my bed to read the message.

From: Unknown

You know, your precious Bianca's hiding something? And let me tell you, it is deep... Something super serious.

What the heck is that supposed to mean?

That's it, I'm calling this person to see who the hell has been messing with my private life.

I slid the number to the right and waited for the number to start dialing and it rang. For a while until it went to voicemail. Strange enough the person had no greeting set. I called again, after it rang three times the phone was answered.

"Look, Cameron. Your Bianca is lying about something. She's definitely not who she says she is. Get away now before you get yourself caught up in something you'll regret later. If you wanna know her dirty secrets, meet me: 1am, at the pier."

The call ended just like that. I wasn't able to get a word it

Bianca's hiding something from me? Why would she feel the need to do that?

What am I saying? This 'unknown' person could well be lying.

Well, probably is lying, because Bianca's not the kind of girl to lie about things, except when it came to when she wasn't feeling well but I knew she just didn't want to be a bother.

She usually tells me everything. She's a naturally honest person, at least when it came to me... or maybe so it seems.

Sigh. Is this person just trying to sabotage my life?

I changed into some basketball shorts and a shirt and walked into the living room.

It was surprisingly empty.

I walked into Bianca's room, she was fast asleep, tear stains on her face. I silently walked next to her bed and I caressed her cheek.

Even if she doesn't want to be a bother, why is she always crying? Why is she always so tired?

She does get defensive and dismisses me every time I ask her anything about it. Maybe she is keeping something from me, I should go..