Chapter 13

"Oh, hey baby." Her voice cooed in my ear.

"Hey babe. I miss you." I said into the phone.

"Oh yeah? I miss you too." she giggled.

"Well, I have to tell you something. Please don't get angry." I sighed.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I'll just text it to you, okay?" I asked.

She sighed, "Yeah, alright."

I hung up the phone as I clicked on the messages icon.

I held down on one of the pictures that I had taken earlier today, selected the others and then pressed send.

She is not going to be happy.

My phone instantly rang and I heard her soft sniffles.

"I'm sorry, baby." I mumbled.

"How could he do this to me? He said he had no feelings for her. He said he wasn't lying!" She sobbed.

"Baby, listen. I'm here. We're both not innocent either. We lied to him." I implied.

"I know but I loved him a lot." She sniffled. I groaned.

"Why do you like him so much when you have me!" I yelled.

"What are you talking about! You asked me out after I started dating him! And he's your friend!" She argued, the volume of her voice rising.

"Oh, don't try to put all this shit on me. You're the one who said yes to me. You're the one who loves me, right?" I asked.

A silence went over on the other side of the phone.

"I'm sorry. I'm just pissed off." She mumbled.

"Me too. What are we going to do?" I asked.

"Oh, baby. We're only going to make their life a living hell." She replied and I could tell that she had a cute devilish grin on her face.

If Only You Knewजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें