Chapter 9

ok, so i said something about this already in chapter 11 but gonna say something along the lines of it again.. my character (bianca), was created in like 2014/15, that's 1). 2) she's a very shy, quirky girl that doesn't care much about fashion 3) you can imagine her in what you want ofc but blatantly feeling the need to continuously stress your disapproval is unneeded.. which btw the quirky, old-fashion stuff suits her well. besides the constant need of people pointing out their hate for the outfits.. why did someone think they have the right to post a link to a picture of what i should put it as?? like sure it might be a lil ugly but this is my book with my characters..  imagine what you want but telling me how it should be/what to put is not cute. so yea, just don't step out of line. also, refer to the end of chapter 11 as well.
bye bye 💙

**

San Diego- Day 10 5:30pm

Cameron's POV

"Bianca! Come on!" I yelled, I tried occupying myself with my phone but even that was becoming boring. Bianca takes ages to get ready.

"Calm down, Cam! I'm almost done. The mall is not going anywhere!" She giggled. Did she just call me Cam? She did. I don't mind, as my friend she's allowed to call me any nickname she feels like.

I'm so thrilled that I got paired up with Bianca. She always makes me laugh and as I suspected she's super nice too.

There's never anything but a warm atmosphere when I'm around her. She just knows how to bring a smile to my face.

She finally walked out of her room with her outfit (above), her head bowed low and her meddling with each other at the front of her.

She does that a lot, I guess she was extremely shy or maybe she was just scared to show what she really looks like.

"Why do you always do that?" I asked.

"Do what?" She mumbled.

"Hang your head down." I uttered and lifted her chin up towards me, I could tell that she was blushing. "I like seeing your face, and I can't see much of it if the ground's competing for it's attention."

"Th- Thanks, um... for the compliment." She stuttered and gave a slight smile. Of course, I grinned back, her smile was contagious. I loved it.

"Let's go." I took her hand in mine and we ambled out the room, making sure it was locked and then made our way out of the resort.

"Taxi or walking?" I asked.

"Walking." She said. I nodded and started our short journey to the mall. We made a lot of small talk, laughing at something funny that the other said, here and there.

Her laugh is so vibrant and bubbly, it was only right that I laughed along with her. At some point we had decided to play 20 questions.

"Full Name?" I asked. "Bianca Ashanti Braxton."

"Birthday?"

"June 26th, 2000. Same day as Ariana Grande!" She squealed. I laughed at her quirkiness.

"Yeah? Also I'm older than you!" I poked her cheek and she swatted my hand away.

"Hey! Well when were you born then?" She asked.

"May 28, 1999. So like I said, I'm older." I smirked.

"Maybe, but we both know who is the more mature one between the two of us." She pointed at herself.

"Nuh-uh." I pouted, she giggled but said nothing afterwards cause we were approaching the Westfield Plaza.

"Where to first?" I asked.

"Forever 21!" She tugged on my hand, almost pulling it out it's socket until we reached the store.

"Will you help me find clothes?" She asked. I nodded and we went over to a Fresh Prince Shirt. She looked at me as we arrived in front of it and lifted my hand to give her a thumbs up.

She took the jersey off of the hanger and threw it at me. "So, you're just going to use me?" I gasped, bringing my hand to my chest, pretending to be hurt.

"No, of course not, I-" I laughed at her sunken face.

"I was just kidding Bianca, it's okay." I smiled.

"Oh well, you're a good actor. Maybe you should try acting." She suggested.

"Nah, not my thing. I think I'd be better off competing in the NBA." I said.

She nodded and we looked around a little more.

One thing that couldn't help, was noticing the way her hips swayed as she walked. All of her curves were positioned just great. Damn, I'd be in so much trouble if Alison was around.

"Cameron?" She asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Huh?" I asked, looking at her bags. I must have been in this trance for awhile. "Oh, sorry. Let's go."

I took her free hand in mine and led us to Lids. I bought a snapback and she bought one for herself too.

"Wow. You like snapbacks?" I asked, astonished. "Yup, love them actually. I don't know if that makes me a bit odd but I really like them." She smiled. Oh yes, she was a bit odd but it was the good type of odd either way.

We went to Hollister, Abercrombie & Fitch and a few other stores until we got tired of walking about and left for the resort.

The sun was just setting so I took a look at the time on my phone, it was half eight.

Wow, we were in there for a long while. We got up to our rooms and she went to her room, I'm guessing to pack away all the things she'd bought.

"Hey Bianca!" I yelled. "Yeah?" She asked.

"Wanna pull an all nighter?" I asked. She shot out of her room and smiled.

"I'm all for it."

**

This is just a filler.

Sorry for not updating in such a long time my computer had an issue and we only got it back Monday.