Chapter 11

San Diego- Day 11, 9:58am

Cameron's POV

"Good morning angel." I said and Bianca's eyes fluttered open.

I probably slept the best that I have ever slept. Being next to Bianca last night made me feel so warm. It was the most cozy ever.

She blushed and snuggled her head in the crook of my neck. I don't think she was fully aware of what she was doing.

"I slept great last night." She whispered.

"Yeah, me too." We just sat there in silence, a comfortable silence. I liked it.

I was just about to fall asleep again but my phone started ringing.

Bianca shifted to a different position which most likely meant she was on the verge of falling back asleep too.

I groaned and looked at the caller ID.

'Mine'

Oh no, it was Allison. I knew she was going to be mad at me cause I haven't been keeping up with calling her.

I was having way more fun on this trip than I thought I would have. Plus, I'd been so occupied spending time with Bianca that I just hadn't found time.

But if I don't answer now, I knew she would bother me about it for a long while.

"Hello?" I said groggily.

"Cameron! What is the matter with you? You haven't called or texted me since you left for San Diego. Have you forgotten about me or something. Have you gotten bored of me? Wha-" she fumbled out.

"Calm down, Alison! I'm sorry I haven't called you, I really am but I've been doing this project and it takes hard time. I love you still. Always." I tried to reassure her.

I do love Alison, I really do but she clearly there was a lack of trust for me on her side. Just because I grew a friendship with a girl, she thinks I'm secretly interested in her, blah, blah, blah.

It's super annoying and one hundred percent uncalled for. I just wish she would just hop off my case.

"Fine, Cameron. You better not be lying to me." She scolded. "I'm not." I said and hung up the phone, now I was pissed off.

Doesn't a relationship build up on trust? I trust her, why couldn't she just trust me for once? I slammed my phone down on the nightstand, making Bianca jump.

"Are you okay?" She asked. I turned around to face her.

Her eyes were droopy and her face was pale. Is she okay?

"Yeah, Alison just doesn't trust me." I sighed, sliding my fingers through my hair. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sure Alison doesn't mean to make you feel this way. Talk it out. I bet you two will be back on the same track in no time." She smiled, but the dim look in her eyes told me that she was hurt.

I tackled her down. "You always know what to say." I smiled. "I try. I've had to lecture my sister through all this, quite a few times." She said.

Her smile is so adorable.

She's adorable.

People need to stop spreading false rumors about her, she's literally one of the nicest girls I know.

"Stop making me blush, Cameron. Your girlfriend wouldn't like this." She sighed, getting off the bed.

"Wait, did I say that out loud?" I asked. She nodded, and went into the living room area.

I followed after her empt trail. "I'm sorry, Bianca. I can't help but say what's true." I pulled her into my arms and she looked down on the floor.

"Stop that." I pulled her chin up so I could meet her softly glowing eyes. "I love your eyes." I sputtered out.