Chapter 14

I woke up from my quick nap and my body was shaking all over.

What is going on?

I lifted myself off the bed, and rushed to the bathroom.

My eyes were droopy and bloodshot and my legs could barely hold the rest of my body up.

This is getting worse day by day. I'm in a sad state all the time, my smiles only erupt whenever I'm around Cameron. I love him with all my heart. The downside is just that I'm a girl with a huge problem of which no one can help me with.

I sighed as I stepped into the shower, letting the warm water splash onto my face.

I started to sing 'Ain't your mama' by Jennifer Lopez, my favorite song at the moment.

I shampooed my hair with my Pantene shampoo and conditioner.

I rinsed my hair and body off then turned off the water, looking for my towel. I just realized I did the stupidest thing I could ever do.

I forgot to grab my towel before coming to bathe.

The bathroom leads into the living room, so if Cameron was to through the door, I'm sure he'd see me.

That would be the most embarrassing thing ever.

I had to think of something.

I used to do track and field in primary school, I'm positive I could put it to practice and zoom pass the living room to get to my room.

I prepared myself for the worst and opened the door a crack, peeking to make sure the coast was clear. Here goes nothing.

I ran as fast as I could.

So, not very fast because I'm basically a snail.

When I was halfway there, I heard the door knob to the hotel room begin to rustle.

"Bianca, I brought you your favorite ice cream." I heard Cameron say.

I picked up the pace and reached for the knob on the door.

Oh no, it was stuck. I rustled it and roughly pulled the door back and forth, desperate to avoid Cameron seeing me naked but it was no use.

The stupid door wasn't opening.

The front door was pulled open but I kept trying to open the one to my room. I would have said to stay outside, but the words just wouldn't come out.

The door swung open and I heard the groceries drop.

I managed to turn around, Cameron's jaw hung low and his eyes bulged.

"Help me with the door, it won't open." I sighed and attempted to cover myself with my hands, insecure that my body is completely exposed to him.

Instead he came closer to where I was and wrapped his arms around me.

"You are beautiful. So damn beautiful." He lifted me up by my butt and carried me to his room, laying me on my back.

"I love you, Bianca." He planted a kiss on my lips.

Cameron's POV

I shot up from my bed, sweating bullets. Did I really just have a wet dream about Bianca?

And for some weird reason, it was from her perspective but that wasn't the strangest thing, I'd imagined Bianca naked. I'd never actually seen her that way, but in my dream the view left nothing to imagination.

I got up, took my phone off its charger, and saw that I got a new message.

From: Unknown

I know your dirty little secret. You and that girl from the beach seemed to have a lot of fun. Hey, don't you have a girlfriend too? Shame on you. You've been a bad, bad boy.

**

Short but it's just a filler. Most of my chapters are short so that's why I post more than one at the same time so hope you enjoy. Bye!