Chapter 15

San Diego- Day 13, 7pm

Cameron's POV

Wait.

What? Who is this?

I read the text over and over again. I've got myself a stalker.

I battled on the decision of whether to reply or not, in the end I decided to just leave it alone. What's the worst that could happen?

I deleted the conversation and threw my phone on the bed.

I stepped out of the bedroom to see Bianca sprawled out on the couch, sleeping.

She looks pretty cute when she's asleep.

She's an amazing person. She might as well be my most favourite person out of everyone I've ever met.

I picked her up off the couch and laid her in her bed.

Right when I was about to leave, I heard her soft voice whisper. "Cameron?" I smiled and kneeled down next to her.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Please, sleep with me tonight. I wa- need someone to be next to me." She pleaded to me. Tears poured out her eyes and sliding down her cheeks. Was she hoping I'd say yes, that badly?

"Of course." I smiled, climbing into the bed with her. She sniffled as I pulled her close.

"Why don't you tell me what's making you cry?" I asked. She opened her mouth to say something but closed it again and shook her head.

I guess I can only comfort her if she won't tell me anything.

I turned to face her, her eyes were puffy and bloodshot. Her hair was under a beanie, not showing her small natural curls.

"Something is bothering you, Bianca. I am your friend. You can tell me anything, I mean it." I tried to convince her to tell me what's wrong, but she sniffled and shook her head again.

"It's nothing. I just have a little stomach ache." She put on a small fake smile, trying to convince me too.

I know she was lying to me, but I ignored it for now. I didn't want to cause an argument.

I just wanted to hold her in my arms. To me that's all that matters, in this moment. I nodded as I kissed her on the cheek.

"Goodnight, Bianca." I smiled.

*The Next Day*

"Hey Ali." I smiled, as I called Alison and she'd picked up the phone.

"Leave me alone." She mumbled.

"Wait, what did I do?" I asked.

"Save it, I am sick and tired of your lies. Don't ever call me again Cameron, we're over." She spat.

Funny thing is, I was just dumped yet I didn't feel like crying. I didn't yell or even beg her to stay with me.

All I said was 'okay' and hung up.

I didn't feel a strong connection for Alison anymore anyways.

I dug in my phone contacts and deleted her number. I got really happy and smiley inside. Alison's gone. No more.

I can hang out with other girls without her constantly thinking I'm cheating and not have her bothering me every second, anymore.

I feel... free.

I grinned and walked out the room into the living room.

I flopped down next to Bianca, while she was watching, for the nth time, a random episode of Naruto Shippuuden.

"You really love this anime, don't you?" I asked. She nodded, smiling. She seemed genuinely happy today. Much better than yesterday.

I laid down flatly on the couch and stretched out so that I could crack the bones in my back.

She had a Diet Pepsi in her hand, laughing at something Kakashi said to Naruto. I smiled, amazed at how she giggled for the simplest things.

I lifted myself back up once I was done stretching, I may have shaken the chair way too much in the process cause somehow she had accidentally poured her soda right onto me.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry Cameron!" She gasped, putting the can down.

"It is okay, just really sticky." I mumbled.

"Oh, let me get that off for you." I could see a small smirk on her face but I nodded.

She got up and then positioned herself on my lower half not directly on that area of course, more to the edge of my knees but I still felt like I was about to explode.

My 'friend' started to bulge up more and more until it was completely visible under my pants.

She blushed a deep red. She could see it too and I'm sure she knew she was the reason why.

She pulled my shirt off my head, pausing a little while to admire my body.

I smirked at her, when she'd realized she was still on me, she tried to get up but I wouldn't let her.

I pulled her body further up my lap, to cover my aching erection, and brought her chin down to my level, kissing her full on the lips. Without having to think much about it, she kissed me back to match the same amount of eagerness that I was pouring into the kiss. This was incredible.

We were barely kissing for more than a minute now but I felt like I could reach my high from just this, I've never felt this excited about anyone. Bianca was a turn-on for me both sexually and emotionally.

It may not have been this obvious before but it was to me now, I think I have been interested in Bianca for a while now.

It took me this long to recognize that all the wonderful things that I was noticing about her just because they were so extreme but because I'd already fallen in love with those aspects of her.

Now that I have her, I don't want anyone else. I can't believe that all these years, I've had feelings for her.

I let my passion be mirrored though the intensity of out kiss, she didn't seem like was about to let up anytime soon but he had to catch our breaths

I pulled from her lips and studied her features, her lips now plump, pupils a tad bit dilated and we were both panting. That was the best kiss I've ever had.

"Bianca?" I asked.

"Hmm?" She answered.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"