Chapter Thirty - Two

Epilogue

-- Lily's POV --

"A desire to eat ." I muttered stretching in the bed while the mornings sun lay on my face . Corinna laughed and laid on my stomach . Cain's putting on some clothes to go work for a little bit . Colton's beside me snoring his little butt off . The kid can sleep . I looked at Colton and kissed his forehead . He sighed opened his eyes then shut them again. He turned his head and I'm sure he noticed Cain pulling on his shoes .

"Daddy ! I wanna go !" Colton screamed and tears started to poor out of his eyes . Colton's kind of sick of me . We're having his birthday dinner today with all of Cain's family . And mines I guess . My aunt and uncles coming . Plus my sister and brother and there mates . There family too . Jason treats me like his little sister while Angela well she's like my devil twin . We're both the same age .

"Come on ." Cain said picking up Colton . He stopped crying and Corinna crawled to the edge of the bed and I grabbed her foot pulling her away from the edge . She got up and gave Cain and her brother a smile .

"Have fun ." I yawned out . Cain snorted and I got up on my knees . I placed a soft kiss on his lips and laid back down . "Me and Corinna shall finish up wrapping the little boogers gifts ." Cain smiled .

"Have fun ." I gave him the finger and he laughed . I smiled . "I love you . Don't work yourself to hard ."

"I should be telling you that ." I said frowning . He chuckled and leaned down pecking my lips. He kissed Corinna's forehead . "I love you too . Colton be good ." I gave Colton a look .

"Nope ." I rolled my eyes and they left . I yawned again and stretching . I huffed then looked at Corinna who's chewing on the sheets . Her teeth grew in she just likes to bite everything .

"What am I gonna do with you ?" I asked sighing . She smiled at me and I sat up . I picked her up and put her in her swing . I gave her a bottle and she sat there quietly . I did my usual morning routine then walked to the closet. I grabbed a pair of jeans , my red pumps , and a red tank top that's laced up in the back . I grabbed my black laced bra and slipped on my clothes. I brushed out my hair and straightened it out . I put on light make up and looked at myself in the mirror . The scar that's over my arm is healing perfectly . It's just a faint scar. I picked Corinna up and she tipped her bottle back swallowing the last of milk. She pulled it away from her lips and I took it from her . Yes a pup should drink there mothers milk which she is drinking it ! The cook taught me another way to do it . The pumping crap ? I don't know . He showed me how to do it because I'm a busy bee and I can't do that mainly a lot of times in a day .

I changed Corinna quickly and slipped her on a white sun dress and put some socks on her little feet . I wrapped a band with a white flower on it around her small fragile head and picked her up . She smiled showing me her right teeth . Four at the top , four at the bottom . I left out of the room and walked down the hall my heels and Corinna's sounds only being heard . I got towards the stairs and walked down them careful not to trip . I walking towards the dining room and saw chaos . Cain's mom is sat at the table writing on papers. I walked towards her and tapped her shoulder. I handed her Corinna and grabbed the phone . She stood up and I took my place at the head of the table . I do have a office of my own but I'll rather do it in here . So I'm not to far from the kitchen .

"The queen speaking ." I said into the phone and frowning at a paper asking for me speak to mainly all of each and every packs teens . I agreed to it .

"Yes .. Umm .. About you speaking to the packs children .. -"

"It's been approved . Set up a date and inform me on it ." I said and pushed that paper away .

"T-Thank you your highness ." I smiled .

"Your Welcome . Have a good day sir."

"Y-you too Queen Lilliana ." I hung up the phone and sat it on the table . I finished off signing papers and handed them to Justin to take to Cain . I stood up and walked to the kitchen . Joes making the food . And the cake . I grinned and dipped my finger into the frosting . I stuck my finger in my mouth and moaned .

"Best . F*cking . Frosting . Ever ." I yelped when something hit my a*s I looked back to see Cain's grandma with a wooden spoon . I frowned and snatched the spoon from her hand. She snatched it back . I yelped when she hit me again .

"Mom ! Leave the poor girl alone !" Cain's aunt yelled and walked towards us . She snatched the spoon and her mom snatched the spoon back and hit her then me . We both yelped .

"That's unfair!" I yelled . "I got hit three times !" She hit her daughter three more times then hit me one more time .

"Happy ?" I nodded quickly and scurried off . The old hag is ABUSIVE . I found Corinna sitting on the dining room table smiling like a weirdo . I growled getting pushed from behind . I looked to see its that red head bimbo .

"Where's Cain ?" She asked and I looked at her .

"Who let the bimbo in !?" I asked loudly so that everyone stopped moving .

"I invited her family dear . I don't want her here as much as you but her mothers my friend." Cain's mom said . She patted my back and I growled . I stood toe to toe with the bimbo .

"If you even glance at Cain . I swear to you that I will kill you ." I hissed and walked off to assist the people out in the hall . Today's gonna be a long a*s day .

~*~

I walked down stairs in my All White Take Me Away Ruched One Shoulder Lace Panel Cut Out Club dress . It's really sexy . Cain didn't want me to wear it but I wore it any way . I'm in my white pumps and of course Cain's in black . And so is Colton with his black dress pants and white button up . Corinna's In a white shirt and a black skirt with her white socks with black flowers on it. You can say it's our royal family colors . Everyone's standing in front of the front door talking and drinking . Once I got to the bottom I walked towards my brother and sister who's looking tired . I'm tired also . I've been up and down them steps all day today . I just wanna rest .

They smiled at me and I smiled back. I got steered to the kitchen by Joe the cook . Once we were in the kitchen my eyes landed on the cake . It's freaking beautiful . It's a five tier cake . On the sides there's black and white wolves . Then there's a little pup at the top . I'm guessing its Colton . I grinned glaring at the cake .

"I love it . But I have to go ." He nodded and I scurried off towards the front . I found Cain with Colton and Corinna. Corinna's in his arms while Colton's running around his legs . Cain's talking to his cousin who I don't remember . I walked towards them and grabbed Corinna .

"Lilliana , it's a pleasure seeing you again ." Oh yeah this is the perv . I let him grab my hand and kiss it.

"A pleasure seeing you as well ." I said and walked off towards Cain's mom. She nodded and cleared her throat . Everybody shushed .

"We are ready seat you all ." She announced and I followed her inside of the dining room . It's really pretty . White flowers are everywhere with also black . The room is lit up perfectly . The table is lined with white plates and gold silvers ear that was made white . I sat Corinna in the baby fied seat . I sat down besides her and grunted when Colton jumped on me . He giggled and I hugged him to me . Cain sat down at the head of the table and I saw the bimbo not to far away from us . I stretched my legs and heard everybody talk and watch the appetizers being placed in front of us. Colton scurried off of my lap to his chair and stuffed his face with the salad . I smiled . Pig .

"Queen Lilliana." I looked back to see one of the guards . He hesitated . "Your parents are here." I frowned and looked at my brother and sister . They heard and there wearing the same frown as mines. I stood up excusing my self and they followed . So did Cain . I pushed through the door .

"Somebody really wants to tick me off Huh ?" I asked annoyed . They laughed and we turned the corner . I stopped in my tracks my eyes going huge. There stood both of my parents with smiling face . "M-Madison ?" I asked .

"I-I see them too ." She whispered .

"M-Mason ?" I asked .

"I'm shocked as you Lily ." He said in a low voice .

"Cain ?" I looked at him and he smiled then nodded . I squealed and took off my heel then ran full speed to my parents. They laughed and I threw my arms around them both while hopping on either one if my feet quickly doing this little dance .

"Princess ." My dad said squeezing me tightly . I felt two body's on each of my sides and knew it was Mason and Madison .

"B-But . You guys were dead !" I said and looked up at my mom . She smiled .

"We were in a coma . Cursed really . Never dead . We sacrificed our life for you three . " I hugged her tightly and soon after our hugging session we ever inside and sat down . I happily talked to my parent while my mom held Corinna and my Dad goofed around with Mason , Cain , and Jason . I grinned . Things finally feel right for once . No worries . I heard a loud crash and the lights went off .

NEVERMIND ! UGH !

************************************************************************

A/N:

Awee , books over . The second books gonna be up soon .

Comment

Vote

Stay Beautiful . :*