Chapter Thirteen

"So .. Nothing's wrong ?" Cain asked the royal doctor his hand over my stomach. The royal pack doctor shook his head and smiled at me.

"It's normal for a royal wolf that has alpha in her blood." I huffed and pulled my shirt over my tummy and sat up. Cain helped me off the bed and I crossed my arms glaring at the royal doctor. Cain's arms went around me tightly and he thanked the pack doctor and we left.

"How are you feeling ?" Cain asked and I groaned then got out of his grip. We turned a corner and I bumped into somebody. I looked up and I gasped taking a step back hitting Cain's chest. I blinked and looked up into the golden eyes I hate .

"Lilliana ." I growled lowly. "Your not happy to see me?" He asked.

"Why would I be happy to see you ? You tried to kill me !" I screamed and he scoffed then grabbed my chin. Cain growled and grabbed his hand squeezing until heard his bone crack.

"Touch her again I'll rip you into pieces." He growled. He let his hand go and wrapped a arm around my waist tightly. "Who the f*ck are you." Cain growled his wolf taking over. I looked at the person I hate so much and he smirked.

"I'm your mates worst nightmare." Cain growled and I stiffened. "I'm Cole. Your mates Bestfriend"

"Ex!" I hissed glaring at him. He's a vampire that I had made friends with but he tried killing me after. Cole looked down at me and licked his lip. Cain pulled me behind him and gripped Coles neck in his hands. Cain slammed Cole into the wall making a dent in the wall.

"Look at her that way again I'll snap your f*cking neck." He growled his eyes black as night. I grabbed Cain's arm and pulled lightly.

"Cain , Let him go." I said In a low voice. Cain looked at me with pure anger. "Do you really think I'm saving him? I'm hungry ! I need to feed you and your kid !" I hissed and realization hit him. He let Cole go and dragged me towards the kitchen .

My favorite place in the castle.

~*~

~.2 months later .~

"Get out !" I screamed at Amy who kept jumping on my bed. Cain and the guys went with the king on a meeting. So he left Amy , and Tory with me. F*cking asshole. Tory's watching something that's on tv. I have no clue what she's watching. Amy finally sat her dumb a*s down and laid down besides me on my left. While Tory is on my right. My tummy has grew. When I look down I can barely see my toes.

"How long is a royal and alpha pregnancy?" Tory asked and I yawned then sunk further into mines and Cain's bed. Lets just say Cain wanted a bigger room for us both and he got it.

"Six months." I muttered.

"Really ? That means you have .." Tory started counting her fingers. "Three more months to go .." I hummed in response. I don't like being a fat punk.

"Did you guys go see what your having?" Amy asked and I shook my head. "I want it to be a girl!"

"Bummer. Cause' I'm having a boy." I muttered and rolled on my side.

"But I want a-" Amy got cut off by the door slamming open. I sighed and sat up to curse one of the guys out but stopped. Standing in the door way is somebody I don't want to see.

"Lily , Lily .." Cole scolded walking in with two other guys. "I told you I'll kill you once I found you." I gasped when he pinned me to the bed. I struggled under his grip and he pinned my arms over his head with one hand. He lifted my shirt reviling my round tummy. If he does anything to hurt my baby I'll rip his head off his shoulder. He pulls out a dagger and presses it to my skin. I screamed as the silver slid across my skin burning instantly . He removed the dagger and I looked him straight in the eyes. He pressed the point of the dagger under my belly button and I growled at the pain.

"You wouldn't." I hissed and he smirked pressing harder. I screamed before he could break the skin. "What do you want Cole !?" I screamed. He leaned forward and inhaled my scent.

"A taste .." My eyes grew wide when he was tipped off of me. My tummy churned and I threw up all over one of the guys Cole came with. Tory screamed jumping back bumping into Amy . Amy held a vase in her hand that she smashed against Coles head. I looked at the other guy and quickly picked up a book throwing it at him. It hit him in the head and he fell forward.

"Now what b*- my stomach hurts." I moaned and sat on the bed clutching my round tummy. Cain and the guys walked in and there eyes grew wide. The guy I threw up on looked at the door and I grabbed the lamp besides me and threw it a Him .

"STAY DOWN !" Tory yelled making me giggle and moan in pain. The guys stood in the doorway still dumbfounded.

"I told you guys they were okay!" My brother yelled smiling.

"They look fine to me." Mason (Amy's Mate) said.

"Except for Baby Mama." My brother said and I growled throwing a book. Where the f*ck are these books coming from ??

**************************************************************************

A/N:

Shocking twist to the story when little Cain is born.

Help me pick a name you guys !! :D

Best baby name will get a dedication for when Baby Cain is born !

HELP ME WITH BABY CAINS NAME!!

Sorry for mistakes ,

Vote

Comment .

Stay Gorgeous .😘 :) .