Chapter Twenty Seven

Sorry for mistakes .

************************************

I giggled at Angela and stretched in the back seat of the hummer and Colton kept ramming his car into Masons arm . I waited until 7 am for Cain . He was with that red head so I asked Mason if I could go with him to his pack house . He told me yes and so now here I am in the car with Angela , Mason and my babies. I yawned and Corinna kicked me in my stomach . Mason turned right and we soon was at his pack house. We all got out a Colton ran towards Angela . She picked him up and Masons pack members came out with huge smiles.

I held Corinna close to me and walked towards my brother. I kind of figured since I'm the Queen and Cain's the king I still have to keep my title . Even though I'm mad at him . So im in leggings , knitted brown sweater , a black cami under it , and some black heels . My hairs curled lightly and my makeups light . Corinna's in a sun dress with socks on her feet and a blanket wrapped around her body . She's gotten bigger . Colton's in some cargo shorts , white shirt and his white nikes . His hair is just on his head like his fathers .

I came up behind my brother and Angela and all eyes landed on me . I stood there and they all bowed there heads. I thought for the right words to say . Umm . I don't know . Arise ? Rise ? Sh*t .

"You all may rise ." They all looked up at me and smile. I smiled back . After meeting the packs elders I decided to start unpacking my things .

-- Cain's POV --

"Where could she go !?" I screamed at Justin who shrugged . I woke up to an empty room , and an empty baby room. Where could my mate and kids go !?

"Get rid of that wh*re and I'll tell you where Lily is ." Justin grumbled . Natalie slapped his arm and I growled . Did he really just disrespect her in front of me ? "Yes I disrespected her in front of you . Because I can't stand her ." Justin said standing up .

"Why is everybody against her ?" I asked in curiosity .

" I have a lot against her ." He grumbled and left out . Natalie growled .

"Cain your making the most stupid choices . Your loosing your mate if you haven't noticed . She left without you knowing because you were with her ." She said nodding to Rose. She left out and I growled sitting down . Rose stood up and walking towards me . I growled at her to sit down . She sat and I huffed .

I want my mate .

~*~

-- Lilliana's POV --

- 1 week later -

I hummed in response and signed one of Masons paper . I got bored so I decided to to Masons work . Angela sent him to bed with the kids while we're in his office . She's talking I'm working . It's 1 am and I'm still working . I'm not sleepy . I've been loosing A LOT of sleep . My wolf really wants her mate . To bad he doesn't want us . I giggled when Angela fell out of the chair . Masons phone rung and I grabbed it pressing a button .

"Queen Lilliana Speaking ." I said signing something off .

"Lily you have to get back here ." Justin voice rung through my head .

"Justin ?" I asked .

"Lily she's filling his head with nonsense . Please get here . I can not loose my Bestfriend or you guys ." I bit my lower lip .

"I'm on my way ." I hung up and looked at the desk .

'Just go . I'm sure she thinks she ran us out of our home .' My wolf said and I nodded . 'Get your mate back .'

"Angela . I'll be right back ," she nodded and I stood up and left out going towards the back door . Once I was out there I shifted into my white wolf and ran towards the royal grounds . I cannot let this red head bimbo thinking she won !

~*~

I got to the royal grounds and I shifted back into human . I found a shirt and slipped it on . Before I had got to the grounds I told Justin to meet me outside with something to wrap my hair up with . I seen Justin and Natalie standing there cuddled up . I neared them and snatched the ponytail holder . I growled smelling the lust of a she wolf and my mates scent . Forgetting the pony holder I ran up the stairs to a guest room. I pushed the door opened and growled at the scene . I grabbed the bimbo by the hair and pulled her off of my mate . She screamed and I turned towards her . I got on top of her and gripped her neck tightly in my hands.

"Too .. Late .. I ... Won ." I snorted and leaned closer to her face .

"The Bad Luna always win." I said cheekily and smiled . "Now off my ground before I rip you into pieces and feed you to the hell horses ."

"You wouldn't ." She growled . I brung my fist back and punched her in the nose . She screamed and held her nose .

"Or I can break every bone in you disgusting body ." I said . "Now off my grounds b*tch." She whimpered and I got off of her . She got up and ran out of the room . I flicked my hair over my shoulder and turned towards Cain shocked face . I growled and walked towards him pushing him down on the bed . "And as for you ." I pressed my lips to his and sparks shot through my body . "Your mines . And only mines." He growled and gripped my butt in his hands .

I got my mate back .

************************************************************************

A/N:

She got Cain back ! Woohoo !

Okay next chapter is gonna be .. I don't know . Epilogue should be coming soon though . So close to the end !

Sorry for mistakes !

Comment !

Follow !

Vote !