Chapter Twenty One .

-- Lilliana's POV --

"Lily !" I bit into my apple and looked up to find Cain walking towards me mad . What did I do .. ? Oh yeah I used his comb .. But he broke mines so i had to . But he shouldn't be mad over that should he ? Nope . I gave Cain a confused look and swallowed. He stopped at the end on the black and White Island and I bit into my apple again waiting for him to speak . "I want a little girl !" I choked on the piece I had in my mouth and started coughing . Cain rushed towards me and I bursted into laughter . He stopped and frowned .

"I can't just shoot a baby out of me Cain !" I yelled amusement lacing my voice .

"Yes you can ! You did it with Colton !" He yelled back pointing at Colton. Colton looked at me and smiled . I bursted into laughter clutching my stomach .

Oh . My . God .

What's happening here ? I fell on my knees laughing harder while tears pooled out of my eyes. Cain crossed his arms and I fell to my side still laughing . Why is this so funny ? Cain wants a little girl , so do I ! But I can't just pop a little girl out in 24 hours . That's takes a while. And while this fight is coming up I can't loose my little girl while she's in my tummy . So I'm not getting pregnant now . Maybe after the devil stuff .

I started feeling nauseous and stopped laughing . I got on my knees and started having the feeling that I'm gonna throw up . Oh god . I shot up and ran towards the nearest bathroom . I grabbed the toilet bowl and emptied the contents in my stomach .

"Lily ? You okay ?" I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and flushed the toilet . This feeling is oh so familiar but I don't wanna face it . Not now. I sat down on the title floor and leaned my back against the cool wall . I looked up and Cain and sighed . It's really true .

"You wish may come true ." Tears pooled in my eyes and I let them fall freely down my face. Cain pulled me into his arms and I gasped . "Where's Colton ?" He was on the kitchen counter.

"With Mason . Now tell me what's wrong." I covered my face with my hands as I imagined loosing something that Cain wants .

"I can't have a baby now Cain ! With Colton and the fact that I'm going to have too fight I can't risk loosing my baby !" I sobbed. He sighed and gripped me tightly in his grip . I sobbed even harder thinking about loosing my second child .

I can't do it .

"You need to calm down Lily ." Cain said pain lacing his voice . I'm sure I made a hole in the wall but I can't face that fact and I can't calm down . "Lily." Cain grabbed my chin roughly forcing me to look at him . "Calm . Down ." I forced myself to focus on Cain's green eyes and noting else . Nothing more and or less . This seemed to work cause I slowly felt a little better . "Better ?" I shook my head 'no' and he chuckled lightly . "Your not gonna loose the baby Lily ." I scoffed .

"Shut up stupid ." I grumbled punching his chest. He hissed in pain and I frowned . Did I hurt him ? He looked at me and I growled. "Stop acting like a p*ssy ." He frowned .

"Your so d*mn bipolar .. " he grumbled standing up with me still in his arms. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck and he carried me bridal style to our room . "Do you want to see the royal doctor ?" I nodded and he opened the door to our room and sat me on the bed . I sat there while he left out soon walked in the royal doctor and she smiled at me.

"How can i help you today Miss Lyko?" She asked . Oh yeah .. I'm a Lyko now .. I blinked and she raised an eyebrow. Right ..

"One word , two syllables . Baby " she laughed .

"On your back. Pull your shirt up ." I laid down and pulled my shirt. I'm sure she asked for her equipment cause' Cain walked in with that alpha look. Soon the doctors equipment came and she rubbed the gel like stuff on my tummy . She hooked her things up and I growled at Mason . Where did this f*ck come from ?

"Mason ! Get out !" I screamed .

"WHY ? WHAT I DO ? WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN ! YOUR BIPOLAR !" I frowned at my brother and he huffed . "Can I stay please ? I got your son ." I nodded and he sat in a chair . The royal doctor chuckled and placed the wand on my tummy . This happened with Colton which only happened for our check ups. Oh yeah .. Colton's getting a check up today . The royal doctor cleared her throat and I frowned .

"Well .. I hear your baby Mrs. Lyko .. I can feel it and sense it . But nothing's coming - What in the world ." I looked at the screen to see the baby appearing then disappearing . Mason chuckled .

"Just like Mommy ." Mason muttered . I frowned . He looked at me and realization dawned on him . "It's the baby's gift . As you can see she's disappearing Lily . And while you were in moms stomach you kept disappearing you even messed with moms feelings and how she ate . I remember that she was crying while riding a horse . You were scared of how she kept jumping up and down so she felt what you felt . As I can see it your having a little girl . Only our kind breeds like that . Not with me and Madison though .. Just baby girls . So good luck with this pregnancy ." I frowned . The royal doctor sighed and rubbed the gel off my tummy . She then pressed on my tummy a little .

"Seems like your .. Two months .. Almost three." I growled and looked at Cain .

"Keep it in your pants for now on ." Grumbled and sat up . Everyone laughed and I sat up on my elbows . I pulled down the front of my shirt and sighed . Cain grumbled and stood in that warrior type stance . Arms holding Cain and feet apart . I ran a hand through my hair "Now it's Baby Cain's turn !" I stood up and grabbed Colton . I blew into his neck making noises which made him giggle. I chuckled and sat him on the bed. The royal doctor started to Measure him and check a lot of things .

"Well .. Colton's growing healthy and strong . But as for you Mrs. Lyko . You'll be needing these." She gave me some peels and I took them with a frown .

Why would I need it ?

************************************************************************

A/N:

Short I know .

Cain got what he want .

Disappearing baby ! Waaah !?

Sorry for any mistakes .

Comment

Vote .

Enjoy . :)