Chapter Five

-- Unknowns POV --

"She's mates with the prince!?" I growled anger boiling at the pit of my stomach. How can she be mates with him? This isn't right! She must not be the red wolf then! My beta nodded and scratched his head. I sighed and leaned in my seat.

"No denying it alpha. She's his mate." I pinched the tip of my nose bridge and closed my eyes. Everything fell into place. I grinned and sat straight.

"Get me Sean on the phone!" I yelled smiling.

-- Lilliana's POV --

I laughed holding my stomach while Sean finished off his story. Oh god this guy has a hilarious life. He told me he was gay for two years since he had a lot of sisters. He said that he adapted to his sisters lifestyles and did what they did. He actually showed me a picture of him in some tight mini shorts and a sports bra. He was doing the duck face and his lips were redder than red. Sean chuckled and I laughed at his red cheeks.

"Awwwww! Look who's blushing!" I pinched his cheeks and wiped at my tears that were flowing out of my eyes. "No promises that I won't tell anybody about this." I said getting up off the couch. Before training we started talking and now I think we're like ten minutes into training. Yep were late. My room door opened and in walked a ticked off Cain. His now black eyes shot to me and I raised an eyebrow. "Why so mad?" I asked and he looked at Sean who stood up.

"Your late for training. Leave." Sean left without a word and Cain closed the door. I leaned against the wall I'm by me and frowned. "Why were you in here alone with him?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Why get so offended?" I asked. I got off the wall. "It's not like we're together." I said. I yelped when he pinned me to the wall his eyes pure black and his fist balled.

"Together or not. You are my mate and you will see any other wolf while your with me. Understood?" I frowned and shook my head smirking.

"Its my choice to see who I want when I want." I got out of the cage he put me in and walked towards the door. "It was really nice speaking to you love." I said giving him a smile and leaving out of my room. I walked outside to the back to get training. I saw Sean and he's on the phone. He looked at me and smiled removing the phone away from his ear.

"How did the conversations go with your mate?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Not to well." I said pouting. He laughed and I giggled.

~*~

"Enough of twenty questions. My a*s hurts." I said getting up off the floor. My butt feels numb. Sean laughed and got up also getting into my head. I took off my socks and sat on my bed looking down at Sean. "Chef told me you were a player. Is that true?" I asked.

"You said the game was over." I rolled my eyes and punched him in the arm. He laughed and rubbed his arm while smiling at me.

"Answer the damn question." I hissed and he chuckled.

"Cain was right. You are violent." I huffed. "Okay! No, I'm not a player. I lost my mate to a rouge attack." I but my lower lip feeling sorry for him and the need to comfort him.

"S-Sorry." I muttered and he smiled lightly at me. I never dealt with somebody who lost somebody so close to them. I ran a hand through my hair and pulled my legs up to my chest. "Well now your my b*tch" I said grinning getting on top of him trying to lighten up the mood. He laughed.

"What do you want daddy!?" I laughed and slapped him on the cheek lightly.

"I want a goddamn sandwich!" I yelled and slapped his cheek lightly. He screamed and started to fight cry.

"Anything you want daddy!" I laughed even harder to the point I fell off of him and clutched my stomach in my hands. He chuckled and leaned over me. Amusement was clear on his face. My eyes grew wide at him being to close to me. I pushed him off of me. He's gonna try something with me. I can already tell.

"Thanks for the company but its time for me to go too sleep." He nodded and got up leaving. I sighed and laid on my back closing my eyes. I miss my brother and my best friend. I rolled on my tummy and blew out a breath.

'Loser.' My wolf grumbled.

'S*it head.'

'I love you!' I giggled.

'I love you too.' I said. I got up and decided to see what Cain was doing. I crawled to my closet door and opened the door. I put my ear on the other door and sat there on my knees just listening. I chewed on my lower lip.

I feel like a stalker just sitting here on my hands and knees. I mean he knows I'm a stalker and I guess I want to apologize .. I want to apologize? Where did that come from?

I never in my life wanted to apologize to anyone! Not even my brother! So now I'm going soft huh? I can't go soft! I'm gonna loose my reputation. Speaking of reputation .. I haven't had sex in a while. Being in this position is giving me the most dirtiest thoughts. I sat back on my knees and groaned running a hand through my hair. And now I'm getting wet off of images of me and Cain in the bed. I can kinda enjoy that if you ask me. I shrugged and bit lower on my lip. I heard a throat being cleared and I jumped. I looked up and my eyes grew wide looking at Cain.

"I'm sorry for being a*s earlier !" I yelled and he frowned at me.

Way to go stupid .. I rolled my eyes at myself.

************************************************************************

Kinda short huh? I hope you enjoyed.

Sorry for any mistakes.

Next chapters coming later .

Please vote it will ALOT. :)