Chapter Twenty Two

I moaned in pain and tears pooled out of my eyes while I pulled the blanket I had over my head . Cain's holding me bridal style taking me to the Black truck Time to go too Italy . I feel no type of way of walking or talking . My body shut down and all I want to do is sleep . That can't happen because Cain wants me healthy and what not. A sob escaped my lips and Cain shushed me. He slid into the back seat and held me tightly to his chest . Pain moved in my stomach and I started to cry .

"Cain .. It hurts ." I cried out and Cain winced lightly . He gripped me tighter and rested his Chin on my head and rubbed my tummy lightly .

"I know Little Mate .." He mumbled and I winced at the sudden Pain . Cain decided to take a single car away from the others since I'm hurting that bad . I sniffled and shook violently . I squeezed my eyes shut and whimpered . My wolf whimpered also howling in pain .

"May I ?" Cain growled and I peaked through my lashes to see my aunt sitting there in a pretty red dress. "Don't you growl at your step auntie ." She growled back and Cain shit his mouth . Never mess with the in laws. "Lily . Look at me ." I fully opened my eyes and she handed me these pills. "Take them . And sleep ." I nodded and did as I was told . I took the pills and cuddled closer to Cain and wrapped the blanket tightly around me. I closed my eyes and soon sleep took me .

~*~

I muttered a no to Cain and he chuckled. I rolled on my back and pulled the covers over my head . I'm in a soft bed that's sooooo comfy . I don't know where I am but Cain's playing in my hair and rubbing the material of my panties which is waking me up but I refuse not to wake up .

"Baby Please ! Leave me alone !" I whined and climbed on top of him and buried my face on his neck . "Please ? Five minutes"

"I gave you a whole three days Little Mate . People want to see you." I whined in protest when he sat up with me. He moved his feet out of the bed and stood up . He walked to I have no clue where but I peeked threw my lashes to see its a bathroom . I heard the shower cut on and Cain sat me on my feet . He pulled off my shirt and I growled .

"The only time you get to undress me is when were having s*x . Now leave." I mumbled and he chuckled and left out . I stripped out of my clothes and climbed in the shower . The bathrooms a pretty green color with a big ole' mirror and a two people sink . The tubs huge .. Remind me to relax in it . The bathrooms not large like mines and Cain's at home but it's decent . I guess .

I found so vanilla smelling shampoo and I washed my hair scrubbing my scout. I rinsed my brown hair out and washed up. Once I was finished I got out and wrapped the greenish fully towel around me and looked at myself in the mirror . My brown eyes are filled with happiness and love , my brown hair grew longer reaching my butt . Time for a hair cut . I grew a little taller and my body got a little bigger . And when I say my body .. I mean my butt and boobs. I left out of the bathroom and walked to the suitcases. There empty . I frowned and walked to the closet . Well somebody unpacked . I grabbed a pair of black Nike jogging pants , a white half cropped cami , and the matching Nike jacket . I grabbed a pair of black laced panties and matching bra . I threw my clothes on the bed and blow dryer my hair out. I then slipped on my undergarments and jogging pants . I straightened out my hair and did my make up . I only put on mascara and eyeliner . I slipped on my pink and grey nikes then slipped on my jacket .

"Look who's going bummy today ." I rolled my eyes at Cain and he chuckled . "A sexy bummy ." I looked at him while zipping up my jacket .

"I'm pregnant . And hungry . Feed me now ." He chuckled and I smiled at him . I wrapped my arms around his neck and gripped his black hair in my hands. His hands gripped my waist and I pecked his lips . "Guess what ." I whispered on his lips .

"What ?" He asked .

"I love you . " He smiled .

"I love you too ." He pressed his lips to mines and our lips moved in sync . I gripped his hair tighter in my hands and he nibbled on my lower lip for access . I granted it and he explored every inch in my mouth as I did to his . I pulled back and he grinned . "Haven't had that in a while . What happened to you ?" He asked .

"I'm happy ." I said smiling . He chuckled and pecked my lips . We walked out of the room hand in hand . We got to some stairs that I jogged down. Colton's sweet scent hit my nose and I followed it . Sitting in the living room I'm guessing .. Is Mason , a girl , a guy , and other people . Oh and my Colton . Colton's eyes landed on me and a smile laced his lips and he started bouncing up and down . I grinned and scooped my son up from the floor . "Hi Baby ." I kissed his cheek and held him on my hip . He laid his head on my breast and wrapped his arms around me .

"Lilliana ?" I frowned and looked at the girl sitting next Mason . She smiled at me and my frown deepened . I finally realized who she was .

"Madison ?" She squealed and pulled me in a hug .

"Your so grown up ! And so d*mn gorgeous !" I laughed and she pulled me out arms length . Her eyes are a lighter brown and so is her hair just like Mason . Yeaaaah I'm the only one with dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes . "Your so pretty .. I finally have a gorgeous sibling ."

"I'm not gorgeous , Im sexy . Thank you very much ." Mason said flipping I'm guessing his hair over his shoulder Madison rolled her eyes .

"Shut up Mason ." I giggled . She sniffed the air and looked at me . "Your pregnant ?" I nodded and she squealed . "That's so freaking -"

"I'm sorry to interrupt you Madison . But Lily hasn't ate in three days ." Cain said and she nodded .

"Feed Mommy lily ." She said grinning . "Training starts after ."

What ?

~*~

"Lily ! Concentrate !" Our trainer yelled and I screamed Bloody Mary and looked at him .

"Yell at me one more f*cking time I'll rip you into shreds !" I boomed in a demonic voice . This made him shut up and I growled . "Now shut up ." I hissed and looked at the vase . Easy as one .. Two .. The vase shattered and I sighed . Next step . I smirked and looked into the guys eyes until I got to his brain .

"Mason reeks of a*s ." Madison bursted into laughter and I looked at our trainer . He smirked .

"Come at me ." I appeared behind him and tapped his shoulder . He turned around and I punched him square in the face and growled .

"I'm three months pregnant . Yell at me like that again .. I'll hurt you ." I growled and his eyes grew wide . I walked towards the back door leading into the kitchen . I found Madisons mate , Cain , Cain's parents and some guy in here . Cain looked at me and smirked . Im gonna kill him . I walked passed him and up the stairs to take a bath . I put the bath water on hot and walked towards the dresser in the room . I pulled my hair out of the pony tail and massaged my head . I'm so tired .

I looked out the window and frowned at the glowing eyes in the woods . There's like 20 pairs of eyes out there . I watched as wolves and vampire walked out . My eyes grew wide and I ran down the stairs back into the kitchen and screamed when I was tackled . My head hit the hard floor pretty hard making me loose sight .

"Cain !" I screamed out and a hand went over my mouth . I blinked trying to regain my sight back but no use. Fight while blind and weak ? I groaned and felt there person on top of be get pulled off . I rolled my stomach and got on my knees and I started to see what's ahead of me . I got pulled up and relaxed at the scent of Cain's . Madison came running towards us with a crying Colton . Instead of handing him to me she handed him to Cain's parents and grabbed my hand . She dragged to the back yard where I can see vampires and wolves in front of us .

"It will be an honor to fight three of the most powerful wolves .. Show no mercy ." The vampire said and Mason shifted into a big White wolf . Madison shifted into a medium sized white wolf and I sighed . I shifted into my black and white wolf and saw I was the little wolf . The little wolf of the runt . Madison stood to my right and Mason at my left . I crouched down low looking into the eyes of the vampire that Mason was talking to . He smirked at me .

'Kill .' And just like that he fell to his knees and then face . The rest of the vampires and wolves charged . Madison and Mason crouched low and started to bark like mad puppy's . I charged and went for the first wolf going for the kill . I bit into her neck and she dropped . I heard a howl of pain and looked to see its her mate . I groaned . Really ? His brown wolf charged for me and I looked into his eyes . 'down boy .' I growled and he stopped . He didn't bow which pissed my wolf off . 'Down boy !' He whimpered and laid down . That's better . I gave him a slow and non painful death since I killed his mate.

'Lily ! Behind you !' Mason yelled and I turned around and dodged a vampire . Ooooooh I like this gift . I appeared behind the vampire and he looked at me . I have him a wolfy grin and with the fact that I can stop time .. Everything stopped and I ran towards the vampires and bit off each and everyone of there heads . After i finished with that I played time and watched as they fell to the ground . I jumped over a muddy brown wolf and tackled a wolf coming at Madison's side. I but into his neck and he went down . There's three more wolfs and they shook in fear . I stood in the middle of my brother and sister and stood tall like them . Even though I'm tiny . Looking into each wolves eyes I took total control .

'Down .' They all laid down and I Waited for Madison .

'Pain .' Madison growled and just like that the three wolves are howling in pain . Mason finished it off for us .

'Death ' and the howls stopped and they were dead .

************************************************************************

A/N:

Okay , I think the books gonna come to an end soon . Bummer I know . Soon though .. A couple of more chapters .

Okay , Cain's getting a little girl and Baby Colton's growing up strong and Healthy .

When will they fight the mystical devil ? Who knows .

Sorry for mistakes .

Comment

Vote

Stay beautiful . :)