Chapter Sixteen

"CAIN SHUT THE F*CK UP !" I screamed and he shifted up. I'm so annoyed right now you have no clue how bad I wanna kill Cain and others around me. He keeps b*tching about something which is annoying. I wasn't paying attention because I was thinking but I can't think with him in my ear. I got out of out bed and started my way to the room door.

"I'm going for a walk." I grumbled and closed the door. I have no shoes on and my dress is really tight but who cares ? Not me. It's been two days since my uncle and aunt had visit me and all I want to do is bang my head against concrete . The whole wedding and finding my brother and sister it's aggravating . Than to top it all of Colton is sick and I don't know what to do which is why he's with Cain's mother.

I jogged down the steps and walked towards the door to go in the garden. My wolf is being a b*tch because we're not around Colton which Is why I can't shift. I kept walking and thinking about the whole devil stuff. I'm sure it's not the devil devil .. Not the human devil but the mystical devil ya' know ? Okay so im gonna have to look that up Huh? Yep I am.

I screamed and sat down on a bench. I looked at the grey sky and thunder erupted in the sky. A sob escaped my lips and I put my hands on my face. Why me ? Why do I have to go through all of this bulls*it with a baby? God i don't wanna do this anymore but I have to. I have to fight for my family and for my son. I have to make sure my son has no problems growing up.

"Lilliana ." I stiffened and looked up to find the guy me and Cain ran into two days ago. He's not in a black suit. He's in dark jeans , a black shirt , and these nice looking nikes. His brown hair is ruffled on top of his head and he has bags under his eyes from lack of sleep. "That's a pretty name." I sniffled and wiped under my eyes. "My little sisters name is Lilliana .." Sadness appeared in his eyes and he looked at me. "Can I sit with you ?" I shrugged and scooted over. "I heard you recently gave birth . How's mommy hood?"

"Sh*tty." I grumbled and he chuckled. I sighed and wiped at a tear. "Can I ask a question ?" I asked and he nodded . "Why are looking for your sister ?" I asked.

"I my uncle and aunt are having troubles and I also wanna see her." He muttered. A smile tugged at his lips. I frowned . That baby face .. "I was only 12 when she was ripped out of mines and my twin sisters life." My eyes grew wide and I started hitting the back of the bench. You've gotta me FU*KING KIDDING ME ! I squealed and hopped up jumping up and down. I found my brother , I found my brother , I found my brother ! I looked at him and he frowned. "Are you okay ?" I nodded and grinned.

"Is your name Mason ?" He nodded. "Is your twin sister name Madison?" He nodded slowly and sat there looking dumb founded. His eyes then grew wide and I grinned.

"Lily Pad ?" He asked and smiled.

"The one and only." I sang and I got pulled into a bone crushing hug. I groaned and lost all of my muscles. This guy is strong as h*ll. "please don't kill me!" I whined and he let me go. I sighed and grinned at me. "Where's Madi?" I asked and he sighed.

"Italy." I frowned. "Her mates the alpha over there." I nodded and bit my lower lip. "Yes we can go get her," I grinned. "But first we shall talk to your mate and the King."

"About?" Cain voice came to my ears and my wolf purred. What the f*ck was that ? Please don't tell me .. Oh god no. I looked at Cain and I groaned. Yep my heat will come now Huh ? I hope they don't smell me ..

"I found my little sister." Mason said and Cain frowned. Cain looked at me and his eyes grew wide.

"My mates your sister?" Cain asked confusion and shock lacing his voice.

"Yes , Your mate is my sister." My body started to tingle and my wolf started to pace and howl for her mate. I bit my lower lip and dug my nails in my upper arm. No no no no no no no. The wind pushed from behind me blowing my scent straight to Cain. His eyes turned black. I stiffened . To łate he knows.

"Lily , Take your a*s to our room now." His wolf growled and I moaned lightly at the demand in his voice . "Now Lilliana ." I scurried off making sure to brush against Cain's shoulder. I rushed inside the castle and took off my heels . I broke into a sprint to get up stair and take a cold shower before I start screaming. Once I got into our room I ran straight into the bathroom and turned on the shower to full cold. I didn't even bother taking off my clothes so I jumped right in and sighed. I hate having my heats . I slowly peeled off the now wet dress and threw it on the bathroom floor. I pulled off my undergarments and moaned in delight at the cold water hitting my hot skin.

I heard mines and Cain's bedroom door slam open and I prepared myself for Cain to do whatever with me. His wolf and him are both in control so I know bruises , bite marks are included . Also scratches . The door bursted opened and Cain growled as his eyes raked my body. Before I knew it he grabbed me and slammed me straight into the wall. My wolf growled and I moaned.

I love this side of my Mate .

Cain forced his tongue inside of my mouth and I moaned. While our tongues wrestled he let go of my left hand which was held with his right hand. Before I could run my hands through his hair he grabbed my free hand with his left hand. His right hand caressed my cheek. He slowly slid his hand over my neck touching his mark on the way. I hissed in pleasure at the burning sensation he left after touching his mark. His hand than slowly reached my breast and he squeezed lightly and ran his hand on my bare side. I hate not doing anything . I hate it. I whined and twisted my wrist. He tightened his hold on my arms and pulled away from my lips.

"Lily.." He growled.

"We both know I can't just sit here." I yanked at my wrist and got out of his hold. I grabbed handfuls of his shirt and slammed his back into the wall I was on. "Now be a good alpha." He chuckled and I pressed my lips to his. Our lips moved in sync and I growled. To much clothing. I ripped his shirt open and pushed his shirt off. He chuckled against my lips.

"Never knew little mate had it in her." I rolled my eyes and he picked me up throwing me over his shoulder. He walked inside our room and laid me on the bed. He got on top of me and grinned.

"No teasing." I hissed at him he laughed and grabbed both of my legs putting then over his shoulder.

"No promises." And just like that his head is somewhere it has never been before.

-- Masons POV --

"Oh Cain ! Please Don't Stop !" I groaned and pinched the tip of my nose bridge. My beta laughed and I rolled my eyes. Why did I pick a room next to my little sister again ? To keep a close eye on her. I'm starting to regret it.

"It's actually kind of arousing." My beta said grinning. I growled and he held his hands up.

"Watch it. Beta or Not I'll rip your a*s into pieces." He laughed and shook his head.

"Cain ! Oh God !" I groaned and grabbed a pillow putting it over my head. Why do I have to listen to my little sister doing it ? Curse the gods.

"Cain's not the only one that's gonna have fun tonight." My beta stood up grinning and I sighed.

"Im coming as well ." I muttered and stood up. Right then I heard my sister scream Cain's name. There gonna be at it all night . So meetings canceled until tomorrow. My beta laughed and slapped me on the back. I growled.

~*~

-- Lilliana's POV --

I woke up sticky and sweaty. I moaned and stretched in my mates arms. His grip tightened around me and I opened my eyes to look at him. He has the the hugest bruise on his chest. God .. We really had rough sex last night . There's little spots of blood on the sheets and pillows and I know where they came from. Cain bit the h*ll out of me. It felt so good I wanted him do more. Plus I scratched at his back while he drove in me.

"Cain." I whispered and he grunted burying his head in my breast. I giggled and pulled his head back. "Get up f*cker." I said giggling and he laughed.

"Nice way to wake your mate up." I laughed and punched his arm. I got out of his grip and sat up .

"I'm gonna go shower , care to join?" I asked and he hummed in Response. I got out of the bed and he wolf whistled. I blushed.

"Nice a*s." I laughed and got to the bathroom. I turned the shower on hot and stepped inside. The hot water hit my skin and I moaned in delight. I love the shower. I put my head under the water and grabbed my shampoo. I washed my hair scrubbing at my scout. I rinse the shampoo out of my hair and wiped off my face. Soon I felt Cain behind me. His hands gripped my waist and he pulled me into him. I smirked feeling his little friend quickly hardening.

"Cain ," I warned and he grumbled. I laughed and rubbed against his friend. He growled.

"No teasing ." I snorted. I turned around and smirked at him.

"Teasing it is." I said and got on my knees and his eyes grew wide.

~*~

I dried off my hair with a towel and walked to my closet . I found a black fitted skirt , red see through blouse , and my red bottom heels. Throwing that on the bed I slipped on my black sequined undergarments. Cain's still in the shower singing to hisself. He only sings when he's happy . I blow dried my brown hair out and decided to just straighten it. Once I was finished Cain walked out humming walking to his closet. I rolled my eyes and put on light make up. I made my lips red and slipped on my clothes. Cain walked out dressed in dark jeans and no shirt. His bruise is slowly fading thank god. I slipped on my heels and my wolf howled in joy. I'm getting Colton . He feels A LOT better thanks to his grandmother.

"Hurry up Cain." I whined and fixed myself in the floor length mirror. Cain finally finished up and I literally ran to Cain's parents room. I knocked on the door and the door got pulled open. Cain's mom had a panic look on her face and I shook my head. "Oh god no." She bursted into tears and I broke off in a sprint to find my son.

************************************************************************************************************

A/N:

Keep Voting Lovelies . :)

Sorry about the updates . My wifis being a butt at the moment.

Sorry for any mistakes.

Vote

Comment

Follow me ! :D

Follow 4 Follow ? Ask & I'll follow you .