Chapter Ten

I woke up with the worst head ache. I moaned and slapped at Cain's chest. He grumbled and pulled my closer to him. Somebody knocked at the door and Cain let me go answering the door. I peaked through the covers watching as a maid sat a tray of pills and cup of water on the nightstand. Cain grumbled a thank you and closed the door behind the lady. He sat down besides me and grabbed the pills then water.

"Take it." He said when I didn't take it away from him. I sat up and took the poll and pressed the cup to my lips. I took a sip of water and gagged.

"Why does the pill have a after taste?" I asked sticking my tongue out. He laughed and I drunk the whole cup of water. I sat the cup on the nightstand and frowned moving my tongue around in my mouth.

I yawned and glared at Cain while he glared at me. He finally started to laugh and I frowned. He stood up and kissed my forehead walking to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror my eyes growing wide. It looks like he f*cked me hard last night. And trust me I wake up looking gorgeous after sex.

I huffed and laid back down trying to sunk in all of the sleep j can get before Cain came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. "You look gorgeous in that outfit. Where you going?" He chuckled and started to walk like he had something up his butt. I laughed.

"I'm going out to shake my booty around." She he took off the towel, have me his back, and started to shake his butt. I laughed even harder.

"That's one Tight A*S!" The door opened and his dads eyes grew wide. Cain quickly jumped into the bed with me his wet body colliding with my sticky body. I laughed and his dad grimaced in disgust .. Then confusion.

"How are you bigger than me?" He asked and I laughed even harder clutching my stomach. I got to pee so bad. "For the real reason to why I'm here. I need you both to be dressed and in the meeting room. Vampire clan is planning to attack tonight." I stopped laughed my eyes growing wide. Cain's wet body stiffened and his dad left out. I looked at Cain who only looked at the door. I'm as worried as him. The vampires out number us. Cain looked down at me and I saw nothing but love, lust, and a hint of fear.

"Your not fighting." He said getting out of the bed. My eyes grew wide.

"Cain! No!" I said sitting up in the bed and getting on my hands and knees. I crawled to the edge of the bed. "You can't do that! They need me!" I screamed and he turned around to look at me after he slipped on his boxers. Anger boiled in the swirls of his green eyes and I bit my lower lip. He walked towards me and grabbed my chin so I can look him squarely in the face.

"The only person that needs you. Is.Me." He said through gritted teeth. He's scaring the sh*t out of me. Yes I'm not scared but his wolf his mad. I nodded. Suddenly my cheeks felt watery and I got that feeling. I shot up and ran straight to the toilet.

I threw up into the toilet my stomach clenching as nothing but what I had last night came up. I moaned at the pain as me head started to spin. I feel like sh*t. I felt somebody holding my hair and rubbing my back soothingly. I sat on my butt as tears pooled out of my eyes. Cain helped me up and I rinsed out my mouth.

"I don't feel to good." I muttered as Cain helped me to the bed.

"You don't look to good." He said worry filling his voice. I'm really cold now. Cain pulled the covers over my but my whole body shook. Oh god I feel useless. Cain looked at me before climbing into the bed and holding my shaking frame to his body. Warmth quickly came as Cain's arms got tighter. "You promise me not to fight right?" I nodded.

"I promise." I muttered closing my eyes letting sleep take me.

-- Cain's POV --

Lily's breathing god steady and her body stopped shaking as badly as it did. I sighed and rested head on her shoulder while she slept. I wonder why she just turned up so sick that quick. All she did was drink last night. I watched her limit and even told the bat tender to ease up on her drinks. She couldn't be that sick. Then again she was shivering really bad real earlier before we woke up.