Chapter Fifteen

"The D-Devil ?" I asked and my uncle nodded. Colton made a small whine. I sniffed and groaned. He Pooped Really ? You gotta poop right now Huh ? I sighed and stood up laying him on the bed. I'm scared to put Colton in a room by hisself .. With all of things that happened so he sleeps with us. I unwrapped his blanket from around him and grabbed some wipes and pampers.

"I got it dear . Talk to your uncle." My aunt said grabbing the things. I sighed in relief. Saved for now. I sat besides my uncle and covered my face.

"How can I kill the devil ?" I asked and he chuckled. I looked at him with pure rage. "This isn't funny !" He stopped chuckling and sighed.

"Your brother and sister have been training for this for a while now . You've been trained but your stronger than you think. You three together you'll kill him off easily ." I nodded and bit my lower lip. He stood up and my aunt came towards me Handing me Colton. I stood up and they smiled.

"We love you so much Lilliana . Now keep in mind to look for brother and sister." I nodded. My uncle reached in his pocket and pulled out a necklace that has a pretty looking amulet on it. "We need two of them . One for her and Colton." My uncle chuckled.

"I have two of them." My uncle grabbed Colton's little arm and pressed the amulet to his skin. He mumbled some words and removed it from his skin. He then put the amulet around my neck. "Make sure your wearing that at all times. It'll protect both you and Colton."

"What about Cain?" I asked.

"Your the Blood Luna. Whatever's in her .. Goes to her mate." The both kissed my forehead and smiled. "If you need us think of us ." I nodded and they disappeared. I sighed and sat on mines and Cain's bed.

Why is my life so complicated ?

~*~

~ 1 month later ~

I giggled and punched Cain in the stomach. He grunted and grabbed my wrist pulling me into him. He turned me around so that my back was pressed against his chest. I giggled even more and pressed my a*s on his manhood. He growled and tightened his hold on me.

"I wouldn't do that Lily." He growled in my ear and I smiled. Oh I shouldn't ? I think I should cause' he left me on the first day of having Colton last month and I haven't got him back. I rubbed my a*s harder against his manhood and he growled.

"Oops ." I said and his fingernails dug into my hips making me hiss in pure pleasure.

"It's not right to tease Lily." I giggled and distanced myself from him. He grabbed me and roughly pressed me to him. "You can't run either." His nose ran up my neck giving me goosebumps. I chuckled and slid out of his grip. I gave him a smirk then chewed on the corner of my lower lip.

"I can't run ?" I asked and dodged his attack to try and get me. I screamed and sprinted out of the room when he lunged for me. I shouldn't be running in this place ! It's a d*mn maze . Where am I going ? I don't know know. Turn left. Nooo right. I groaned and turned right regretting it because I slammed face forward into a hard chest. I squealed and landed on my butt. "OUCH !" I screamed looking up to find some muscular guy with brown hair and brown eyes. His eyes twinkled a little looking down at me. I frowned. "You big GORILLA !" I yelled helping my own self off the floor. I growled at him and arms wrapped protectively around me. I instantly calmed down.

"Who are you ?" Cain asked in that mean king voice that gives me those shivers.

"That's none of your concern. I mean no harm to you or your lovely mate . I came to speak with your father." He said looking at me. Cain's grip tightened and mentally groaned. Cain pulled me behind him and I wrapped my arms around him from behind.

"About ?" Cain asked.

"Finding my Sister." She he said sister my nose started to tingle and I looked at the guy. He rubbed his nose and I rubbed mines. I sneezed and both Cain and him looked at me. Nahh he's not my brother.

"Lily go to the room." I was gonna argue but instead I knew I had to check on Colton. So I turned around and walked towards mines and Cain's room. I silently opened the door and saw Kate playing Cain's game. I covered my mouth to not laugh when she silently yelled at the tv. Oh god.

"Kate you look like a f*cking idiot." I said walking to the bed. Colton's peacefully sleeping on the bed so I silently laid on it and stretched sighing.

"The queen needs you to come for a dress fitting." I frowned.

"For what?" I asked looking at Colton's peaceful face.

"Your wedding dress." My eyes grew wide and I say up.

"Woah .. Wedding dress ??" Kate nodded scowling at the tv when the little man didn't do anything.

"Your getting married in a week." Really ? How come I didn't know ? But I have to find my brother and sister , then fight off the devil and then my sons 1st birthday.

"Fine." I muttered and Colton let out a cry. I looked at him and i grabbed him. He stopped crying and I sighed. "She wants me now ?" I asked running my finger over Colton's soft face. He gripped my pinky and the corner of my lip tugged up .

"Yep." I nodded and stood up grabbing Colton's bag and left out of the room. I walker towards the only room I forbid myself to go in every time I walk past. I scrunched my nose up and opened the door. I sneezed and groaned. Cain's mom is rushing around back and fourth handing some guy something while he fixed on something behind a curtain. I closed the door and they both looked at me.

"Lily !" The guy yelled walking towards me. He roughly grabbed me and I growled. He backed up and Cain's mom chuckled. She took Colton from me and grabbed my elbow. The guy closed the curtain and I stood in front of it. "N-N-N-N-N-No." He started walking around until he found a blind fold. I growled at his when he tried to touch me. "No growling!" I frowned. "Zip !" He waved his hand around and put the blind fold on me. He grabbed my elbow and ! Heard the curtain move. "Strip,"

"What ?" I asked.

"NO! I'm not tryna see you boobs , just strip !" I'm getting annoyed by his French accent the little f*cker. I took off my pants and shirt and stood there. "Nice Curves." I growled and he gasped. "Cain was right . You are feisty." I rolled my eyes and he grabbed my elbow. "Step in." I stepped inside of the dress and he unhooked my bra .

"Hey !" He yelped and I pressed the dress closer to my breast and took off my bra. I heard the dress zip up and the guy told me to hold this part of the dress. I stepped down and heard the curtains open.

"nous y voilà!" The blind fold was taken off of me and my eyes grew wide. I looked at myself in the mirror and frowned. The dress is soo pretty. It's like one of those gypsy dresses. I guess they go all out when it comes to weddings. The top fits my breast perfectly which made me eyes my boobs. The top is heart shaped that has the most gorgeous little designs. The bottom of the dress is so fluffy and huge it makes me looks like a princess.

So I'm really gonna get married ? God I need a drink .

************************************************************************

Hope you enjoyed :)

Question ? I reply ALWAYS .

Vote please :)

Comment Please :)

Sorry for mistakes.

Stay gorgeous :* 😘