Chapter Twenty

I hopped off of Cain's back and he ran towards the trees to shift back and grab some shorts. My thigh is looking terrible . It's bloody , purple , blue , black , red , pink . It's disgusting . Cain came jogging towards me and he looked at my thigh. Being the big a*s baby I am he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck . I nuzzled my face in his neck and he held me up by holding my butt. He started towards the back door of the castle and I staid quiet whining here an there from the pain.

"Get me the royal doctor." Cain hissed at the guard . He nodded and ran off . Cain opened a door and I noticed its being used by my brother , Justin , Justin's mate and my baby . They all instantly woke up and Mason was the first to speak .

"What the f*ck happened to lily !?" He growled anger lacing his voice. You could hear the power lacing in his voice. Cain sat me in a chair and turned towards Mason .

"If you shut the h*ll up Mason i'll kick your ass." Cain growled venom lacing his voice. I stiffened . How I enjoy seeing Cain in king mode. It's sexy as h*ll . "Now get your a*s to my fathers office . A meeting will begin after I make sure my mates fine . Justing Colton's under watch until further notice . I don't want to see none of you in my sight this entire day unless it Concerns my Mate or Son . Am I understood ?" Awww .. Cain's pissed . They nodded and left out. I grabbed Cain's hand and he looked at me . I was right . With the little power of mines running through his blood along with His he gets so freaking scary .

"Calm down Cain ." I said in a soft soothing voice . His eyes went to green a little bit and he grunted then sat me down besides me . He picked me up and sat me on his lap . He tightly wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled his face in my neck. "Cain -"

"Just let me hold you Lilliana ." He growled and squeezed me tighter. I sighed and watched as the royal doctor walked in . She looked at my thigh and walked towards us . She got her knees and injected something in my leg. I stung a little which is why I let out a little grunt. She then spreaded some yellow stuff over the burn mark . She grabbed some bandages and wrapped it around my leg .

"Hands." I showed her my hands and I watched as the burn marks went away. I sighed and she smiled at me.

"Thank You ." Cain said beating me to it. She smiled , patted my hand and left. I sat there quietly in Cain's arms hearing his breathing.

"Baby .." He hummed in response . "I want you to eat before you go to this meeting . Which means lets go to the kitchen ." He sighed and let me go . I stood up and grabbed his hand . Feed my mate then get my baby . Two things to be done .

~*~

Cain's at the meet screaming and what not . Colton's sitting up playing with toys. He got so d*mn big . I mean really big . He's growing fast . Cain's mom said it was natrual . Right now I'm pack clothes for me , Cain and Colton . About six or seven suitcases gotta be filled . Cain wants clothes so just in case he comes to Italy . I sighed and placed the last clothing in the suitcase and zipped it up. I threw the suitcase on the floor and walked towards Colton limping a little . I picked him up and laid down on the bed with him . Colton gave me a gummy smiled and I chuckled.

"Baby Colton needs some teeth ." I stuck my finger in his mouth and snatched it out one he but down . Colton bursted into giggles and I smiled . "Biting Mommy isn't funny ." I said smiling and he slapped my cheek . "Your abusive ." I muttered and grabbed his feet . I sighed and got under my blanket . I got on my back and Colton climbed on me and rested his head on my breast . His tiny arms went around me and I pulled the blanket up on him .

Have I ever day dreamed or dreamed about my life being like this ? Not really . I was sure that I was mated with an alpha but not a king . And for having a baby ? They told me I couldn't have one but really . Through all of the crap in my life .. I'm knocking down each and every problem .. One by one . Now for that devil crap . Mason told me were training in Italy so I'm getting my lazy time In with my son . Hopefully Cain gets finished soon before I go to sleep but it's not looking to good .. I'm about to go to sleep .

Colton's breathing became even and I knew he fell asleep . It is his nap time . I guess Imma nap too . I closed my eyes and held a hand on Colton's back . I frowned feeling my hair getting pulled . I looked down to see a hand full of my hair in Colton's Hair . I gotta stop leaving my son . I won't have it anymore . Colton is to not leave my sight anymore . I closed my eyes once more and sighed .

-- CAINS POV --

Why is every wolf , vampire and any other person out for my family ? Oh well .. Lets see . My sons one powerful a*s prince , my mates a god d*mn mixed breed . And I'm full of power from being next King . So really our family is getting stronger and stronger as Colton grows. I sighed and ran a hand over my face walking to mines and Lily's room . I opened the door and walked in into a sleeping Lily and Colton . It's weird how there sleep . Lily's on her stomach with Colton's lower body kicked up on her and hand full of her hair . They really are some wild sleepers . Colton gets that from his mother .

I chuckled and took off my shoes . After lily made me a plate of my favorites I had to go too that meeting which was long but not to long sing it was morning . Now it's around 10 . I slipped off my shirt and jeans and climes into the bed. Lily grunted .

"Get your son . He's pulling my hair ." Lily groaned out and I chuckled . I untangled Colton's hand from her her .

"He gets that from me . I'm a hair puller." I tugged at her hair and she gasped. I leaned over towards her and inhaled her sweet scent . She groaned and elbowed me. I chuckled and laid down on my back resting my hands behind my head .

"How was the meeting ?" Lily asked and I looked at her and smiled . She crawled towards me with her eyes clothes. She tells me if she get up with her eyes open she won't be able to go back to sleep so she keeps them closed. She climbed on top of me and laid her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and her body molded with mines.

"Long ." I nutted and she chuckled then looked at me her eyes still closed . I grabbed her chin and she smiled . "Open your eyes ." I said and she peeked through her eyelashes and giggled . She fully opened her eyes showing me the brown depths of her eyes. She smiled and pressed her lips to mines kissing me softly.

"Goodnight Daddy Cain ." She said and laid down on my right her head resting on my chest and her leg thrown over my waist . I sighed and got comfortable . I kissed her forehead .

"I love you ."

"I love you too . Now leave me alone . I need sleep ." I smiled and looked at Colton. His eyes opened and I grabbed his foot and pulled him towards us . He sighed through his nose and flipped him on his stomach. I pulled his blanket over him and sighed . I comfortable once more and closed my eyes .

A family of three .. I want a little girl .

************************************************************************

A/N:

Will Cain get what he want ??

You'll find out next chapter ;)

Okay soon once Lily and Mason touch down in Italy there will be fighting , blah , blah , blah .

A new contest will be coming soon .. I think . Hopefully . So try and win be my new character . :)

Of course my wifi , but I'm trying . I write at night and update once my wifi wanna works . Sorry guys .

Sorry for any Mistakes .

Vote

Comment

Enjoy .

Stay Beautiful . (;