Chapter Nine

I bit my lower lip and chewed on it looking at the paper that lays in my hand. His parents are on straight bullsh*t. I can't do this to me or him. I'm sure they know Cain's pissed that somebody marked me. I don't know who and I can't remember. That red wolf sort of swiped my memory. I sighed and sat the paper on my nightstand and got back under my covers.

Arms wrapped around me and I frowned. This was a one-night-stand. This guy really had to leave. No cuddling. My wolf growled at me and I huffed. Fine .. I need the comfort right now. My life is not going as planned. I planned to be in my brothers pack forever and just sl*t around. What do you think I was suppose to do? Help my brother take care of the pack? That's his Luna job.

'Your the one being a Bad Luna.' My wolf growled in my head.

'How?' I hissed.

'Your having sex with other wolves. If your trying to gain the trust back from our mate your not doing a good job at it.' I rolled my eyes and felt the guys hands rest on my bare stomach bringing me closer to him.

'I don't want our mate.' I growled going head to head with her.

'Yes you do!' I moaned in pain when my chest started to hurt. My wolf howled in pain also and I looked at my chest. Tears started to pool out of my eyes as I watched the X mark appear on my chest blood started to pour out of my new wound and I sobbed.

He wouldn't ..

I got out of the bed and quickly slipped on my panties and shorts. I pulled on my bra and ran out of my room to my brothers office. I pushed through the door and my brother looked up at me. He looked at the X mark on my chest and he growled.

He did ..

~*~

"I don't give a f*ck." I growled at the guard in front of the castles door. I'm gonna rip Cain into a million f*cking pieces for doing this to me. My body hurts and aches all over from head to toe. I'm gonna kill that bastard and talk to his parents about the whole forcing us to marry each other. I don't want sh*t to do with him. "I swear if you do not get out of my f*cking way I will rip you both into shreds. You will not see another day. Move!" I growled in a low menacing voice. They both stepped out of the way and I pushed through the door and stomped my way up the steps.

I'm in some shorts a sports bra and a hoodie. Cain's so gonna die for making me cover up my breast because of the mark. I got up to the floor with his room and I grumbled under my breath a chain of course words. Then the smell of sex hit my nose. Woah! This chick stinks .. I shivered in disgust at the girls grunts. What girl grunts? I'm gonna have to show this guy a night one time but right now I have a ex mate to kill.

I got to his room door and pushed open the door. He's having sex with the girl that smells horrible. I smirked. Time to get my acting skills. I let out sob and tears poured out of my eyes.

"How could you!" I screamed. They stopped and Cain looked at me his eyes grew wide. The girl looked over at me and she frowned.

"Who is she!?" The girl yelled looking at Cain.

"I'm his wife! We're having a baby!" Cain has so many emotions written on his face I could of laughed but instead I'm sobbing my a*s off. The girl slapped him clear across the face. He looked at the girl and growled. She got from under him and pulled on her clothes.

"You are a sick man! Your having a baby with her! And then your married!" The girl yelled at Cain then looked at me. "I'm so sorry." With that she left. I smirked evilly at Cain and he growled.

"Why the hell did you do that?" He asked and I shrugged.

"You weren't enjoying yourself so I saved you." He rolled his eyes and glared at me. "Now for the real reason" I took off my hoodie and sports bra. I'm not ashamed of my body I will forever be so grateful with the body I have so yes I will show it off. I held my breast and his eyes went to the X mark over my heart. "You stopped our mating bond?" I asked and he frowned then shook his head. I looked at his chest and frowned. I looked in his mirror and grinned. The marks gone! Yes! But now I'm stuck with this X on chest. Only way to get rid of it ... "Mark me." I hissed at Cain.

"You jump right into things don't you?" He asked and I rolled my eyes and walked towards him. I pushed down on the bed and looked at him straight in the eyes.

"Mark . Me." I hissed and his eyes went to my breast, neck, then my face. He rolled us over so he was on top.

"No regrets right?" He asked and I shook my head. His lips pressed to mines and he kissed me tenderly. He nibbled on my lower lip for access and I opened. Our tongues wrestled for what seemed like a decade until he pulled back and kissed on my neck. His teeth sunk into the skin on my neck and I hissed in pain which turned into a moan.

~*~

I glared at the crowd of dancing people on the dance floor. I crossed my legs praying that Amy doesn't see me. To late. She saw me. I huffed and turned around giving them back making it seem like I didn't see them. I came here to get drunk , and get laid. Nothing more or less. I can show my breast out to everyone right now. Oh yeaaaaaah loving my big boobs. My breast aren't that big .. I wish they were. Why am I talking about my boobs? Any who ..

I jumped feeling a hand on the opening of my dress. Sparks sprung through my body and I looked to find Cain. Ugh ! I wish he would stop following me around like I need his help. I felt his arms slip around me and I took my fourth shot. The liquor slid down my throat leaving a burning sensation behind. God I need a one nightstand .. Something that will blow my mind yah know?

"LILY!" I groaned and felt Cain cringe at my best friends voice. She's completely drunk. Her mate probably wanted something out of her. I shivers in disgust as images of them doing it passed my head. My eyes grew wide and I took two more shots.

"Slow down Love." Cain said in my ear his breath fanning against my neck and ear sending sparks from my toes to head. I leaned into him taking in his scent. Mmmmm He smells like the woods and yummy smell. I turned to my best friend and smiled at her.

"Hey Amy." I said. Marks eyes grew wide when they landed on Cain. Amy giggled and hiccuped. She looked at Cain and she grinned.

"Holy Shit! Your my best friends mate!" She said grinning then her face turned angry so quick. "Hurt her I'll rip you into shreds." She said in a serious tone. Cain laughed and Mark held his mate up.

"Your drunk." I said and she rolled her eyes. "Your not hammered. So sit your little ass right here and drink with you main b*tch." She grinned and got out of marks grip and sat on the stool besides me. I ordered us a couple of drinks and shots. I took two more shots and Amy took three. I laughed when she almost fell out of the stool.

~~ A couple of drinks later ~~

I bursted into giggles at Amy's state. She's on the floor in a ball. Mark came to pick her up and he did just that. I yelped feeling tight arms around me. Sparks sprung through my body as warm breath fanned against my neck. How many drinks did I have? Ten .. Sixteen .. I don't know.

Cain sort if dragged me to the door until I felt him picking me up bridal style. I giggled and lazily laid in his arms. We got to a limo and he put me inside. I laid down on the seat and kicked off my heels. Cain got inside and I pouted.

"My feet hurt." I said in a pouty voice. He looked at me and grabbed my feet sitting them in his lap. He massaged both of them. I moaned and closed my eyes as his fingers went to work. I guess I owe him a huge favor. I got up on my elbows and looked at him. He raised a eyebrow and I grinned. I got on top of him and kissed him softly. I nibbled on his lower lip tugging lightly. He opened and I stuck my tongue in his mouth. After a while of exploring his mouth I let him take control.

The limo stopped and we were out before it came to complete stop. I wrapped my legs tightly around Cain's waist while he gripped my a*s to keep me in place. Our youngest wrestled until we got to the door. Cain pulled back and got to my neck.

"Seems like those two are getting along." I heard a voice say and a female voice humming in agreement. I didn't care if it was a maid or Cain's parents. I'm drunk and Horney at the moment. Cain started his way up the steps and I moaned when he bit at my neck. Once we were at the top we got to his room. My back hit the bed quick and I giggled. I heard clothing hit the floor and I'm sure it was his shirt and pants.

I guess we're on good terms.

************************************************************************

Thanks for reading

Sorry for any mistakes

Vote

&

Stay Gorgeous ! :)