Chapter Eleven

I am her ..

Everything came to a stop when I heard a familiar howl of pain. All I saw was red. I took full control and turned to the scent of my mates blood. Please tell me he's okay. Please. I begged to myself. I jump over a corpse and found my mate fighting off about ten vampires . I growled and jumped right into the little circle. I pounced the vampire that was going for Cain and killed him off easily. I paced back and fourth my ears high and teeth showing. I growled and lunged for that female who ran towards me. I bit off her head easily. I yelped when teeth sunk into my hip.

I rolled on the ground getting the vampire off of me. I stood up and lunged at him. He dodged my attack and hands wrapped around my neck. I got tackled to the ground and I kicked off the vampire. I stood up and rushed to Cain's side.

'Are you okay ?' I asked hoping over Cain and getting the guy that came for him at his side. I killed him off easily.

'Im fine.' He grumbled and dodged a vampire then went for the kill.

'Well shoot me for being worried' I howled in pain when a burning sensation started in my side. It's silver. I've been shot. Everybody stopped fighting and I knew why. I fell to my side and fought to keep my eyes opened. Cain whimpered and nudged my head. I watched as they moved out of the way to let the Blood Mother walk through with the master. How do I know this? The red wolfs telling me this bull crap. They appeared in front of me in a blink of and eyed. The blood mother wore a red gown that hugs her body. Her dark hair is down wavy to when in reaches her waist. She kneeled down on her knees and the Blood Master turned around to face the crowd.

"Who shot her !?" He yelled in a angered voice. The blood mother placed her hand over the wound and she squeezed it making me whimper in pain. Cain growled and the blood mother looked up at him and smiled. She moved her hand and showed him the bullet.

"I'm helping." She said and she let the bullet slide from her fingers. The blood master put at hand on my head and his eyes turned white. He growled and stood up walking to wherever. I watched as each an every vampire dropped to the floor. "You my dear .." I looked at the blood mother. "You need rest." She said and put her hands over my eyes. My eyes dropped and darkness took over.

~*~

My eyes shot opened and I squinted them looking at just white. I finally got use to the brightness and looked around. My eyes landed to the sleeping form in the chair besides me. I turned my head and smiled lightly at the look on Cain's face. He's frowning. When isn't he frowning? He most likely frowns always. He's laying on my right arm his cheek resting on my wrist. I twirled his hair in my hands watching as more frown lines appeared on his face.

This guy seriously has me locked down. I mean I don't have the same sexual feelings when I look at another un-mated wolf. I don't have the feeling to try something or someone else. I'm not greedy for sex anymore. I don't know what happened but I'm actually happy to the fact that I don't feel like having more and more sex. Just a minimum.

Never mind .. I want sex again.

Not from a random guy .. From Cain .. I think. Yeah .. I want it from Cain. But I want to be sober this time we do it. Not in a drunken state.

"You have one dirty mind." I jumped and blinked looking at a grinning Cain. I smiled lightly and cupped his cheek in my hand.

"You have one lame mind." He chuckled and stood up stretching. "How long was i out?" I asked looking at the bags under his eyes. He sat on the bed and sighed.

"Two weeks." He grumbled and I winced. Holy sh*t .. He hasn't slept for like two weeks? That's bull.

"Yikes .. Did I miss anything?" He shook his head.

"Your parents are here along with your brother .. And your Bestfriend" I groaned.

"Tell my parents to leave." I grumbled. He raised an eyebrow. "I'm just kidding." I mumbled. "But I want something from you before they see me." I said biting at my lower lip. He shook his head.

"Your to weak." I shook my head and sat up with an ease.

"I'm not weak! I'm perfectly fine!" I growled. He shook his head.

"No." I groaned and slumped. The door opened and in walked the royal doctor. He looked at me and smiled. "Oh .. Lily .. Did you know that your pregnant?" My eyes grew huge.

Holy Cheese Itz !

Those sound pretty good at the moment ..

Wait WHAT !?!

**********************************************************************************

A/N:

Hola my lovely readers . ;)

I'm so so so so so sorry.

Every chapter I wrote , saved it , got back to try and write it .. It was gone.

But I'm back !

How are you guys?

Awesome?

That's great !

Sorry for any mistakes !

Vote !

Comment !

Stay Beautiful. :) 💖