His soft spot.part 1

His soft spot

chapter 1

.......................................................................................................................................

So I had this strange feeling when I got outside the house today. 

I finished folding up the last remains of the clothes noticing how late it had already got and made my way towards the counter.

''You can leave Tori'',my aunt said without even looking at me.

''Goodnight'',I said as I picked my bag up and left the shop,more than happily.

When I came in this city to work so I'd be able to support my very poor family,I thought that my aunt,my mom's cousin,was going to do what she promised.

Take me under her wing,support and help me through everything..

I ended up working as a slave to her shop and while the other girls were getting paid 800-900$,I was give only 500$,200 of which were going to my parents every month.

My aunt had made my mom and me believe that she cared for us and for me and that she'd help me.

But all she really wanted was a cheap worker to work the extra hard work for her and her shop.

I was literally a slave inside the shop.Whatever she or the other women who worked here,couldn't or were bored to do,would be assigned on me even if it was the most rediculous thing to do.

My aunt knew that I didn't have any other choice but to keep working for her,otherwise I wouldn't be able to work anywhere else and with such a poor cv like mine,who would hire me?

I'm only 20 and I had only worked in my grandpa'd farm before,cause I lived in an isolated village.

I was forced to come down to the city because my grandpa died and my family is really poor.We can't even afford my dad's medicine,so knowing that I was the only young and capable person in the house,I volunteered to come here and work to save money for my parents and at the same time take online lessons at some school so I'd get some sort of degree that would help me have a job in the future,be independant and support my poor parents too.

I didn't have to think twice,I did it happily.

And since right now I wouldn't be able to find another job or a better one,and I need this money desperately for my family and myself,I had no choice but to obey silently.

In all honesty,I hate my aunt,I hadn't realised how she was until I came in the city.

I rented a tiny studio-apartment in a semi basement of a block for 150$,with only a small bedroom with the absolutely basics in it,a small bathroom and a tiny kitchen with a small microwave oven.

I had to buy a cheap mini fridge and a few new mattresses and sheets and towels for the house and I was ready.

Nothing else was needed.As long as I had a roof with the basics in it,and money to feed myself and my parents,nothing else was needed.

From my salary,200$ were transfered every month to my parents,then 150$ were going to the rent,along with 50 bucks for both the power and water bill,and the other 100 bucks were only for my expenses.