Epilogue

• Dedicated to all the readers who've been supporting us through this story all this time

AURORA'S POV:

"Auro...," I heard Maya mumbled under her sleep.

The three of us, me, Maya, and Aaron are in the car right now, on the way to the airport.

Maya was currently sleeping in the car now, her body spread all over the place, occupying the back seat, with her head on my lap.

I stroked her hair gently, and hummed our lullaby song.

I still couldn't believe it. We're actually going home.

After all this time, all the longing, all the things that we've been through we're finally going home.

Home.

Hmmm, I never realized how nice it's sounds until now.

Maya start to snore lightly, and Aaron take a peek of us from the rearview mirrow and send me a grin. I send him a tired smile in return.

After we left the Stonehenge, we went back to our car. I lend Maya some of my clothes, and we bandaged her hand with some bandage that we could find in the first-aid box that hidden under the passenger seat.

The memory of us trying to rescue Maya from the Other Side still freshly craved in my mind. I keep repeating those memory again and again.

Mark said, there's more, more of them in this world. Apparent He, the guy behind this whole catastrophe wouldn't stop until he get what he wanted, which Mark doesn't even know about.

Rescuing Maya from the Other Side isn't the end of my journey with Aaron.

It was the beginning.

The real journey would be harder, more dangerous, with even more harmful Supernatural creature.

Before we left Stonehenge, me and Aaron has agreed to continue our journey.

This whole soul abduction has to stop.

I would be damned if I let someone else feels te pain that me, Maya, Aaron, and the other abducted souls feels.

And after Mark's sacrifice, what kind of person I am if I'm not to stop this chaos and torture?

I would miss him so much. He was after all, my best friend.

I would miss his smile, his laugh, his voice, his scent, the little sweet thing that he always do to me, his adorning expression that always crept up his face everytime he look at me, his sacrifice...

Everything...

Somehow, I could still feel his presence.

His scent... And his voice echoing in my ears...

But stronger than that is his feelings towards me.

The love.

I could feel it everywhere like the air.

He must be up there, somewhere, looking down at me. Smilling.

Watching me, protecting me from a far.

Pushing me forward.

Urging me on.