Chapter 4

Hi, readers!

So... do you enjoy Chapter 3 that me and Billie wrote together? I hope you do, 'cause we really spent a lot amount of time to write it, just for you guys...

Anyway... Thank you sooo much, for reading our story... We really, really, really appreciate it! I couldn't even sleep when Billie told me that we're on the 'What's Hot' List!. It might be not #1 yet... but still... I really excited and happy about it! So thank you, everyone! I love you guys, with all my heart! (too bad I only have 1 heart, and I probably couldn't live witout it, but you can borrow it sometimes, if you want to...)

Anyway, here's the next chappy!

~ Bex

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AURORA'S POV :

I woken up the next morning, not knowing where I am and a huge terrible hangover. I change my nap position to sit position. I rubbed my eyes gently, trying to clear my vision. Once it was clearer, I look around me and realized that I wasn't in my room.

God, what happened yesterday? I was drunk and... I met this guy i doon't know... wait, did the guy I met yesterday brought me here? did something else happened?.

I looked down to my body, and see that I still have my clothes on, oh well, that's a pretty good sign...

Suddenly, I heard some noise from outside the room. I get up off of the bed and walked towards the door, and opened it slowly. No one's there... I stepped my feet outside, and started to look for the source of the noise.

I looks around one more time, and see something moving at the kitchen. Or at least, a place that I thought was a kitchen, so let's just call it a kitchen, okay?

I tip toed my way to the kitchen slowly and quietly...

The delicious smell of food started to find it's way to y nose as I get nearer and nearer to the kitchen. And as I get closer there, I could see the person who cooked the meal clearer. It was a guy. So I guessed he is the guy that I met at the club yesterday...

Now I was inside the kitchen with him, but he was really busy cooking that he didn't realized that I was there. He was frying some bacon and eggs right now. I could see there's some bread toasted at the toaster right now, and a pot of water was boiled.

I coughed. And he directly turns around, and accidentally dropped his spatula.

"Uh, hi,' I greeted awkwardly.

"Ah, you're awake now," he said, bending his body a little bit to get his spatulla.

"Uh, yeah... Who are you?," I asked.

He crooked his head a little bit, and stared at me. I can feel his eyes boring into mine. He seems like in a very deep thought.

"Aaron," he said, suddenly, "Aaron Carlson. What's your name?,".

"Aurora," I replied, "Aurora McGuinty,".

"Nice to meet you," he said. He gives me a small smile and turns his back again and face the food he was cooking again. I settled myself at the dining table, and watched him, as he cooked the food. His blonde hair is messy but in a good way, his posture was quite athletic, and he got a very, very nice ass...

What? I'm a teenager okay, i've got hormones! You couldn't blame me for starring at his ass!. Oh, well, maybe you could, but... I bet you would stare at his ass if you were in my position... So please, try to understand...