Chapter 5

Hello...hello..hello...how low? (Nirvana's song. RIP Kurt cobain)

He's such a great singer,but sadly he comitted suicide.. :(

But,Why do i talk about 80s band? wait,I'm here to talk about "Maya",right?

Well then,Let's start!

~Billie

_________________________________________________________________________________

.........

I'm freezed

I could feel my jaw gaping

What did she said just now?

I need my Sertraline!

I'm taking one and swallow it.

Then i try to relax. I'm taking a deep breath and exhale it.

Hmm.."She was disappeared into a black hole and never returned?"

How could it possibly almost the same with what happen to Noah

I mean,hey she dissapeared in sudden. Noah's dissapeared after a car cross (wormhole),then her sister's by the black hole.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I'm asking curiously

"No!" she's sobbing

"Don't worry, you'll find your sister. I know that." I tap her shoulder

She looks right onto my eyes. She 's starring with hope,curiousity,and a tears. But i don't want to stare at her too long. Her eyes looks like Noah's and it reminds me of him. So, i start a conversation with her.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Why did you so care about me and Maya?"

"......"

I freezed again.

Not that kind of freeze.

I'm thinking, can i trust this girl or "vice versa"?

Alright then, I think she can be trusted.

"This 'incident', it'.... ever happen to me."

"What? You lost your elder sister too?" 

"No, I lost my brother. And he's younger than me.  I'm the one who should protect him, but he's just gone. And i will never let that incident happen again." By the way this incident make me realize that there's so much similar case about missing person by this way. They're brothers or sisters and they're gone when their sister/brother are still a kid.

"Oh my god."

"Then it comes much worse, because i'm not looking for him."

"What happen then?"

"I don't wanna talk about it.," I said coldly.

"Mkay...," she said, looking down at her food again.

Then, we eat in silence again. I know I should tell her, but I just couldn't. I just can't talk about it right now...

But wait, if I wanted to help her, then I have to tell her the full story right? And she have to tell me the full story of her disappearance too... Arrgh, why is this have to be so hard?

 Finally, i finished my breakfast. Still in silence, I put my plate in the dishwasher as I ask hers to do the same. I don't know what's on her mind but she seems strange. She looks eager to know my full stoy but she's too shy to ask me for that.

I turn on the TV as i sit on the sofa where i use to sleep yesterday night. I don't like to take a bath early so i use to watch the TV untill it's quite late. I hate taking a bath. How gross i am... (By the way, this is the real me!). But,thank god i don't have to hear my parents yells at me to take a bath, now, that I live in a different house.