Chapter 2

So,guys,do you enjoy bex's story? I'm not from the english-speaking country,so,you can find any mistakes in my grammar,spelling,vocabulary and the way i put the words in. I'm not really experienced on writing in this topic but,i'll try my best. Oh,By the way,Hi,I'm Billie. That looks like boy's name,but i'm a girl actually. Bex think i'm Tomboyish,so she ask me to write the male's point of view. I'm not really good at male's POV,so you'll get the "innocent" one. Bex also make a mistake in says my name in chapter one,she writes "he" not "she". Well then,that's all my speech,enjoy the story!

~Billie

________________________________________________________________________________

AARON'S POV :

              What is like if someone you use to be close to...are suddenly not destined  exist in this world? What if the world won't accept a reality? What if this "someone" was only in your mind? Will you dreamin' it all every night and wake up in the morning and then realize it's just a dream? I'm not.

           I believe something they don't. I know someone they don't know. I remember every single thing about him even they know nothing about him. Yeah,this is about my missing brother.

          It was autumn. Me and my younger brother use to play at the tree house at our home's backyard. We're always together all the time because our parents don't have a time to play with us. It's too small for me now. It's been a 11 years. A pieces of memory bring me back to my last second's with him.

"You're in,Aaron!" he touch me. He ask me to play catch

"Let me catch you,then!" I throw my civic book and switch my view to my brother.

We're running and laughing crazily. A very bollywood thing i guess.

"Hahaha...i got you!"

"Well you do...!"  We're fighting (i mean playing) in the ground of grass. I mean,we're rolling our garden. Bromance,lol.

Nobody said a single word after that. We're only lying in the grass and enjoying the blue sky. It's our brotherhood tradition. We don't talk a thing 'till my brother's nanny call us to come in,because it's started to getting rain. I quckly tidy up my books and ran to my house because i hate rain. While i'm already in,i still see My brother outside. He's staring at something i don't see.

"Noah! Come in! You're gonna get wet!" i cries.

He still don't turn his head back.

"Noah,Come in!"

But he still outside. He's staring the empty street.

"Noah,Heey!! do you hear me???" I'm waving my hand,hoping he's gonna see me.

"C'mon! you piss me off!" I think he started to drive me mad.

Instead,he walk to the street.

"Hey,Where are you goin'?" I try to go outside and chasing him. The rains make us look dramatic,

"Noah!" I try to call him but he run faster than me. He lead me to the quite busy road.

I'm in the right sidewalk while he's in the left. I must cross the pathway (zebracross) before i can catch him. I see him cross the street to the other sidewalk without being hitted by a moving car. He looks like being taken by someone. He looks towards me and smile.

"NOAH! STOP!" I shout. But he seems not to hear me. Even he knows i called him. I see a transparent-wavy area in front of him. I started to be panic. It's look like a wormhole in sci-fi film. He's walking to the left sidewalk where the wormhole at.