Chapter 3

• Dedicated to Everyone who loves and cares a lot about their sisters and brothers

Hi everyone!!! Bex and Billie in the house yo! Say what???? .... *cricket sound*.

Bex : *sigh* Well, it's seems that not much people enjoy my presence...

Billie : I do enjoy your presence...

Bex : But you're my bestfriend... You HAVE TO enjoy my presence!

Billie : Oh, right...

Anyway, here's another chappie!

~ Bex and Billie

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AURORA'S POV :

It's 3.15 PM now, and my theraphy session had just ended. I take a glance at the lady next to me, she was busy sobbing. Ha. Newbie... I have no idea why, but the newbies always cried at the end of the theraphy session, somehow.

But I'm sure they will eventually getting better and better as the time passed by... Like me, for example. Hey, remembering my sister and still had a wish to find her someday doen't means that I am din't handle my nightmare better you know....

Sure, I'm still a bit shocked by her disappearance, and the nightmare does scare me, a little bit, but now I handle my dreams better than when I was a kid. Well, technically I am a kid, but in the modern world these days, 17 is count as teenager, which is not a kid anymore...

Then, I feel someone tapped my shoulder. I turn around and see Mark standing with a goofy smile plastered to his face.

You know, one thing I noticed is that Mark is always smilling. He smiled here, he smiled there, he practically smiled everywhere... (and at anytime!). I wondered what is feels like to be able to smile all the time... Will I feel more happier?

"Let's go, sleeping beauty...," he said, gesturing to the exit door. I smiled at the word "sleeping beauty" and packed my stuff more quickly, and together, we walked out the room.

Once we're outside the theraphy room, we're out, a bunch people hurriedly comes in to the theraphic room, maybe for the next theraphy session. I guess that there's actually a lot of depressed people in this city.

Suddenly I feel a something bumped to me, hardly. "Ah, sorry," it said, before walking away from me. I think from the voice, it was a guy who bumped to me, just now, but how would you know who bumped to you when you're in the middle of an ocean of people?

I take a deep breath and continued walking, but my body suddenly freezed, and I realized something. The guy who bumped into me just now, smelled just like... Maya. I turn around, trying to find him again but he was already gone.

"What are you doing?," Mark asked me.

"Nothing. I'm just looking for someone...," I answered.

"So you're like playing hide and seek with someone?,"

I glared at him in amusement and said, "Yeah, something like that,"

"Well you will never find whoever you're looking for then," he said.

I can feel my mouth gaping. I narrowed my eyes supiciously at him. Does Mark know something about Maya?

"What do you mean?," I demanded.

"Well, you know, you didn't play it with the right way just now...,"

Huh? What is he talking about?

"First, if you want to play hide and seek, you have to close your eyes, then count to ten," he explained, "After that, you open your eyes again, then start to look for them... You didn't closed your eyes and count to ten just now...,".